Sample cover letter

來源: Rubikscube 2009-03-31 12:54:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1922 bytes)
Dear Hiring Manager:

It is my pleasure in writing to you about the Database Crystal/BO/Access Report Writer position that is posted on your website (Job code ABC). I consider myself an excellent candidate for this position not only based on my professional experience with Crystal Reports and relational databases but also due to my strong desire in serving the general community of Los Angles by working in non-profit organizations such as yours.

Currently I work as a Financial Reporting Analyst II at Provider Health, one of the largest non-profit healthcare providers in Los Angles. I am the primary developer for more than ten crystal reports that are currently used by corporate executives and administrators. The crystal reports that I created range from enterprise level reports such as income statement analysis, actual/budget comparison reports to sub-system reports including labor expense analysis, accounts payable detail, and revenue analysis reports. I have also developed census reports which provide managers with daily statistical counts on admissions, discharges and patient days. Many of the reports mentioned above were developed by dynamically importing data into relational databases such as MS Access or SQL server, then integrating and summarizing the data using SQL queries (views). The crystal reports that I developed were distributed through a Business Intelligence Dashboard, similar to the “Web Intelligence” reporting software that HMIS uses. In addition to being the primary developer, I also served as the system administrator of the Dashboard by managing user access rights and trouble-shooting user questions.

I would love to further discuss with you about my qualification and the requirement for this position. Attached with email, please find my resume.

Sincerely,

Jane Doe
Phone: (123)456-7890
E-mail: Jane_Doe@hotmail.com
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”