回複:More updates on my new job. Sigma, please help

seems to be a hopeless case.

your only hope is to get along with the Manager and don't do it through Pa-Ma-Pi. Maybe some strategies can be used here:

1. try to communicate with her more (try to find best time, topic, etc.);
2. I don't know if you dare to make jokes on Director in front of her, e.g., joking the director doesn't know some basic concept, has made some weird disicion before, etc.. The strategy here is trying to seperate you from the director, even he might be the person to give you the job. Trying to show that you are closer to her instead of him (君子報恩,十年不晚,關鍵是先站住腳)
3. only pa-ma-pi you can do is that you say she knows more than the director (privately).
4. show you are competent in your work. Get to know what her major and strength are. Consult with her on her area of strength,and show your skill in the area which she is not good.
5. make friends with everybody in the working area. send gifts (tea, Chinese candy, etc), and send gift to the manager. If you can fit in well in the working place, she will not easily fire you.

This helps?

所有跟帖: 

If I get close to either one, the other will be unhappy. -pingping06- 給 pingping06 發送悄悄話 (281 bytes) () 03/18/2009 postreply 07:17:00

i guess the manager is your direct boss.... -Kaolin007- 給 Kaolin007 發送悄悄話 (693 bytes) () 03/18/2009 postreply 08:16:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!