What do we learn from these ladies?

來源: sub101 2009-03-04 09:52:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1798 bytes)
L and T are two ladies in this office. Both are business analysts. T started working for the company five month earlier than L did. Actually, it was T who referenced L to this company. Their responsibilities are very similar, creating business requirements for the development team.
I cannot remember since when L started to complain about her boss, B. Oh, sorry! I forgot to introduce B. She has worked for the company for over seven years. She used to work for custom support. Now she is in charge in BA team. It is hard to guess her age. I say it is between 30 and 40. Oh, yes! She is preganent.
All right, let's go on after the introduction of B. L started complain about B. L thought B was picking on her. Let me introduce L to you first. L is female. (I already said that.) Her age is between 32 and 35. She is single. What else? Her major in college is Psychology. She has tons things to do. But she never finish her tasks on time. Since she is new in the team, she doesn't understand how our products work. She is consistently looking for help. I really don't know why B sent her so much work. She complained that her work load was too heavy and B was too picky on her documents.
T is thin and tall. I guess she is over 40, maybe 45. She is quiet emotional. I saw her tearing several times when talking about her health. She was very sick one year ago, breast cancer. She had surgery months ago. The recovery is quite good. Due to her physical conditions, she had a quite light work load. I don't know since when she became one of the best friends of B. Sometimes, I can hear T talked to B on the phone about clothes shopping, jewlery, and etc.
L got a written warning about her performance weeks ago. I guess she will be fired soon. T just achieved her excellence award.

所有跟帖: 

俺英語不好 -怪哉- 給 怪哉 發送悄悄話 怪哉 的博客首頁 (28 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 10:06:47

My Chinese is worse. :) -sub101- 給 sub101 發送悄悄話 (30 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 10:10:20

同感 -喜氣連年- 給 喜氣連年 發送悄悄話 喜氣連年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 10:38:19

talk down on your physical health?? -pega- 給 pega 發送悄悄話 pega 的博客首頁 (128 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 10:35:29

L不怎麽樣 -interested1- 給 interested1 發送悄悄話 (22 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 21:33:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”