Look at the positive side...

來源: Kaolin007 2009-02-15 19:43:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1096 bytes)
First, your job is pretty secure because this kind of boss knows how to survive in the company. She is mean to everyone, just like my boss. But her (his) orgnazition is pretty stable.

Second, never dream she will be good to you. Never. If you don't have hope, then you will not feel disappointed. Just do your best.

Third, this kind of boss demands best work, just like my boss. So you will learn new things hard, and you will get lots of experience from the hard work.

Forth, know your boss's strength. Something she is not good, and you can take a lot of actions by yourself, and talk like an expert on that area. But in her specity, you need to know when to close mouth and let her perform.

Fifth, it is the same everywhere. You need to start from the current job, if you want to get rid of this bad feeling. Don't feel bad, and just do your best in the work. Be yourself even she is angry or not happy and you won't be scared of. If something is done NOT PERFECT, just say "it's my mistake, and I will do better next time".Be confident!

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

Well Said! -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2009 postreply 19:54:11

hearted thanks for your valuable suggestions! -jhnn- 給 jhnn 發送悄悄話 jhnn 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2009 postreply 21:57:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”