回複:我是說,QA這種工作的優缺點

I myself was not QA engineer but I develop software tools for QA people to use and supported them, so worked very closely with QA engineers.

Below are just my personal opinions:

Good:
1. The QA skills/experience are pretty marketable, because QA is a very important part in software product development. The big companies generally think highly of QA.

2. The pay is not bad. In my last company, it's at the same level as developers (as far as I know). Maybe in other companies, it's a little less, but not too much less, I think.

3. Sometimes the working can be relatively easy/simple especially when you are repeating your test.

Bad:
1. There is usually less QA positions than developers in the job market.

2. Sometimes the QA work can be tedious and boring. :) (because in some cases you are doing same or similar things repeatedly)

3. Many people don't know much about QA so it's harder to make them respect your work. Sometimes there could be high presure especially when the timeline is tight.

That's what I can think of. Hope it helps give you a brief idea.

所有跟帖: 

太謝謝了,非常有幫助,這裏麵bad no. 3 是我最大的concern -一地貓毛- 給 一地貓毛 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2009 postreply 15:59:00

不要緊,哪沒壓力啊?做熟了就更有自信了。 -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2009 postreply 16:02:46

hehe...thanks JJ, I guess that's probably because -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 (132 bytes) () 02/11/2009 postreply 18:36:33

you are right. I am actually looking at all 3 directions. -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2009 postreply 22:11:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!