回複:有道理,我自己覺得我的長處就是problem solving的能力很強

來源: 吳用先生 2009-02-11 10:58:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1328 bytes)
回答: maybe ask youself this:吳用先生2009-02-11 10:09:00
it's very good that you do well in problem solving! (my problem solving skills are too lousy and I always got blamed). But for many things you still have to dig deeper in order to understand the whole thing/big picture thoroughly and solve the problems more completely.

guess you are pretty hands-on and like to fix issues. You could be a good QA engineer but you need to keep this in mind: QA can also be under pressure. Why? Because my experience is that, in many cases, the time left for QA engineers to do testing is pretty limited. People (developers, product managers, etc.) usually cut QA's time if the project is behind schedule. And since QA engineers are usually the last one to say "go!" for the production release, they can easily get blamed in case there are some serious issues found in the released products. Many people also take for granted that QA work is very simple and easy (which is not true).

Pressure is everywhere. I bet you'll be able to handle once you are familiar with the things/rules. Keep eyes on the job market. Some junior level QA positions doesn't require extensive testing experiences, they require you know software development. Rephrase your problem solving experience in your resume so that it's more "bug-fixing" oriented. Give it a try and good luck.

所有跟帖: 

我什麽也能象你這樣會打英文就好了 -魔法彩虹- 給 魔法彩虹 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2009 postreply 11:46:32

oh c'mon, I thought you type both Chinese and English very well -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2009 postreply 13:44:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”