嗬嗬,你再沒用也不及我無用先生無用啊,

I am in a similar situation, and I was laid off almost 2 months ago (longer than yours). I was a researcher and my programming is not strong. These days I am picking up C++ programming and stuff. At least your hu*****and are with you and he can give you 24hr support. My family are all in China right now and I have to fight alone. You don't 身份問題, but I have. See, you are not in that bad situation.

If you don't mind, I have a couple thoughts to share with you:

1. Don't spend 2、3個小時查找就業信息,投簡曆everyday, instead, spend more time 補習算法和編程 if possible. Also polish your resume. If your resume is reasonably strong enough, post it in monster.com, agents and hiring companies will come to you.

2. I have some good e-books about c++ study, as well as my own study notes. If you need them, please send me QQH.

3. About the baby-making, you really really need to relax. Try your best but don't be burdened by it.

4. A few days back I posted 2 positions about image processing for you here in 職壇, not sure if you saw it.

路漫漫其修遠,讓我們共勉吧。

所有跟帖: 

我給你發悄悄話了,謝謝 -lumanmanqixiuyuan- 給 lumanmanqixiuyuan 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2009 postreply 11:47:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!