If I were you,

來源: nopanic 2009-01-08 22:30:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (857 bytes)
If it's really my responsibility/duty, I would send out an email (and cc'ed to boss) to all relevant people in the lab, politely telling them the official/proper formality/procedure of getting certain things done, e.g. to do A, step 1, come to me to keep a record of using material this much; step 2, ...

If not too troublesome, create a webpage and maintain an up-to-date record for everyone to browse; sending out updating email to everyone periodically (e.g. biweekly or monthly) so that everyone will have the impression that you are the person in charge of those stuff.

Keep good relationship with your colleagues/coworkers so that they will respect you more. Then they will skip you less and less.

If it works, don't forget to update you boss, so that he knows you are doing well in this.

Just my 2 cents.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you very much! -wcnb- 給 wcnb 發送悄悄話 wcnb 的博客首頁 (623 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 22:54:51

做實驗類的最忌有人插手。老板自己摟著還來不及呢。能 -眼冒金星- 給 眼冒金星 發送悄悄話 眼冒金星 的博客首頁 (30 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 22:57:48

Maybe there is one more thing you can do: -nopanic- 給 nopanic 發送悄悄話 (370 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 23:15:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”