which one is better? please give us suggestions

來源: kkk007 2009-01-07 14:16:31 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (804 bytes)
I am working for a big company now. everything is fine and they traeat me nicely. But for the projects, I always share with others under the manger.
The manager only tell us do this and do that. we even don't know the whole sistuation. he never took us to meet with the clients and don't put us on the eamil contact with clients. only when it related to your part, then forwards few emails. I feel being left out. it is not just me, all the co workers feel the same.
right now, anlther samll company invites me to join them with goood offer. and I can be involved everything in the project. they have good projects at least in 2-3 years. But I don't know if I should move. My concren is that the samll compay is not stable.
I-485 pending after 180 days.

any suggestions appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

I-485 pending after 180 days? -sigma- 給 sigma 發送悄悄話 (92 bytes) () 01/07/2009 postreply 14:32:21

I do understand you. But it is normal. JUST DO NOT MOVE NOW -Cookie她爹- 給 Cookie她爹 發送悄悄話 Cookie她爹 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2009 postreply 14:53:53

你的小頭無大錯,不須為此換工作。海嘯當前穩為先,龍少十條照著做 -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (336 bytes) () 01/07/2009 postreply 17:55:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”