也許那些都不是直接原因,隻是很多可能中的一個,那就從簡單,又貴容易賺錢的部件一個一個更換策略。

來源: needtime 2018-06-14 15:51:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2500 bytes)

一直到更換一遍,問題也能解決的。查一下,簡單如PCV閥門等。看例子:

My sons 2006 Audi A4 turbo was giving intermittent oil warning lites. On and then of. Very unnerving. We could not find anything wrong with the car. A blog said it might be a defective relay. Changed that ,no luck. Then the car started squealing for a second or two when it was turned off. We consulted a crusty old mechanic with extensive history on forien cars. He said it could be caused by a vacume in the crank case. Sure enough when we tried to take the oil filler cap of with the engine running it wouldn't budge. With the engine off it came off normally. I started the car and my son put his hand over the oil filler cap hole. Almost sucked the blood thru his skin. I had to shut the car off to get his hand loose. The mechanic said it was probably a bad PVC valve. We took the PVC valve off and found there was a part of the valve that was missing. After replacing the PCV valve the problem was solved. The high vacuum in the crank was fighting the oil pump pressure and may have been causing other problems. Cost of the fix was $50.00 for the PCV valve plus 30 minutes labor.

I previously had a 2007, notorious for this very issue. Through a bit of research, we learned that (I believe it was 2007's and 08's) all Audi's in that time frame had bad oil pressure pumps.(recall was refused by Audi, and a $3000 repair at the dealer). When you drove for more than an hour, boom, oil pressure light came on. We went with a heavier weight oil, and through trial and error, learned that if you drive in sport mode, with the higher rpms, light comes on less frequently. I'm sad to see this is about a 2015, I've been looking to get a newer model, but this has me rethinking. :(

所有跟帖: 

謝謝專業解答,我是小白手殘黨,欲哭無淚。。。 -每日一學- 給 每日一學 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2018 postreply 16:08:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”