斷電或者一般讀碼器都無法reset, 要在OBD第4和第13接口之間跳線如下

本文內容已被 [ 堅茂 ] 在 2017-10-20 11:17:12 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 豐田車的reset隻要一根回形針堅茂2017-10-19 20:14:10

An ABS light can not be reset without a OBD2 compliant reader with ABS reset capability. :mad: Removing the battery leads will not reset the ABS light either. That said however, there is a way to reset the ABS light on a 2nd gen Prius. Find the can 2 bus link/ OBD2 port under the dash below your right knee.When looking up at it you will find a connector with 2 rows of 8 pins each. Connect a jumper between pin 4 (CG pin) and pin 13 ( TC pin) on the OBD2 connector. Starting at the top row reading from left to right, pin 4 would be the pin 4 pins away from the left on top row. On bottom row pin 13 would be 4 pins from the right on bottom row. Connect the two pins using a small paper clip, then put the car into ready mode. It will start blinking the ABS light on the dash and the touch screen display will not look normal. Press the brake pedal 8 times or more in 5 seconds after turning the car into ready mode. Turn off the car and remove jumper. The ABS light will not be on. This procedure only resets the light, not the underlying problem. If the original fault is not repaired the light will come on again. In my case I did a brake job on the car and the abs light came on because I moved the piston back in the caliper. The abs system detected a pressure difference between wheel cylinders setting the ABS light.

The ((!)) display that's lit is tire pressure indicator light indicating a low pressure reading on one or more tires.All that needed here is to air up the low pressure in one or more tires.

所有跟帖: 

Many thanks! -北美翠花- 給 北美翠花 發送悄悄話 北美翠花 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/20/2017 postreply 09:17:25

第4和第13接口之間跳線後如果燈還亮, 要做第4和第12接口之間跳線,這叫zero point calibration -堅茂- 給 堅茂 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/20/2017 postreply 10:01:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!