Tesla的強項不止是電動,抗撞能力也不錯

來源: 日理萬機 2014-09-27 09:16:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2714 bytes)

A police officer ....." If I had the money, I'd buy the Tesla. It held up amazingly well considering the level of damage to the Honda and the rate of speed." He said, "I've never seen a car hold up so well under such horrific circumstances".
“Both doors of the Tesla Model S were able to open without first responder help.”

Tesla vs Honda head on collision

This doesn't look good. Not sure that it is a model S. anyone have an update?

LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Two people were killed and one person was injured in a head-on collision in Laguna Beach Tuesday.

Authorities say a Honda and a Tesla collided on Laguna Canyon Road at 6:43 a.m. Both fatal victims were in the Honda. The driver of the Tesla was rushed to a local hospital in unknown condition.

The cause of the accident has not yet been determined. Laguna Canyon Road was shut down between El Toro Road and State Route 73 due to the crash investigation.

DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.

Thanks - prayers on the way for all.

That is a very dangerous road, and always has been. :-(

所有跟帖: 

Tesla occupant walked away with minor injuries -日理萬機- 給 日理萬機 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 17:14:09

Condolences to the families of these deceased. -堅茂- 給 堅茂 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 18:55:41

tesla 1200磅的電池全藏在地板下麵,極大地加強了車體的堅固程度,同時中心又很低,隻要電池不爆炸,比一般轎車安全多了。 -foxbat- 給 foxbat 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2014 postreply 09:23:30

電池車加重10%。刹車時缺點撞車時優點 -味苦- 給 味苦 發送悄悄話 味苦 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2014 postreply 15:19:45

車體是蓮花的,電池管理據說是國內的 -chinomango- 給 chinomango 發送悄悄話 chinomango 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2014 postreply 21:00:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”