回複:摸一下輪胎邊, 看是否象齒輪. 多謝老大指教。前輪的確是有齒輪狀磨損的痕跡。

來源: Tripletrees 2012-11-13 07:27:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3546 bytes)
回答: 摸一下輪胎邊, 看是否象齒輪.周老大2012-11-12 21:44:40

Below is what I found in eHow, any further specific idea to my case? (So grateful to your help!)

What are the Causes of Scalloped Tire Wear?

Bad Components

• Oftentimes scalloped tire wear comes from a number of factors working together. The greatest culprit, though, is a weak suspension system. Compromised suspension components could include bad struts and loose ball joints, wheel bearings, shock absorbers, springs or bushings -- really any part that helps connect the wheel to the car. Additional factors include underinflated or out-of-balance tires or improper wheel alignment. When these factors combine and become serious enough, you'll likely get scalloped tires.

Bad Tires

• Poorly made tires are susceptible to this condition. Even tire manufacturers who have good reputations make lower quality tires that are more prone to abnormal wear, such as scalloping. So while loose suspension components set the stage for scalloping, cheap tires expedite the process. Unfortunately, the tires that come standard on new vehicles tend to be in the cheaper category, so consider upgrading to better tires to prevent tire scalloping.

所有跟帖: 

eHow already explained the cause. So you can check the alignment -周老大- 給 周老大 發送悄悄話 周老大 的博客首頁 (527 bytes) () 11/13/2012 postreply 10:06:04

回複:eHow already explained the cause. So you can check the alignm -TripleTrees- 給 TripleTrees 發送悄悄話 (362 bytes) () 11/13/2012 postreply 20:23:53

My personal opinion is the hard suspension of Japanese car tends -周老大- 給 周老大 發送悄悄話 周老大 的博客首頁 (95 bytes) () 11/13/2012 postreply 10:07:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”