你的車ac沒有 "afterblow" 功能

來源: 八卦陣 2010-04-01 04:43:58 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1444 bytes)
洗是沒有用的。那是空調裏的積水變臭了。

Afterblow 的功能是停車後,風扇繼續工作,把空調裏的積水盡量吹幹。

==========================================

Saturday, May 17, 2008
Afterblow
Hui and I drove up to Ayer Itam dam this morning. But this time its not for long runs :) After ascending the steep winding road, we stopped and parked the car. Hui asked me whether my engine is off. I said yeah, must be another car. But when I checked again, it is indeed my car!

This reminded me of Lai Teng's car. Apparently the fan will still run even after the engine has been turned off. Googling confirmed this.

Question
I have a 2002 volvo s60. After the engine is shut off a fan will begin to run anywhere between 5-15 minutes after. And it does not do it every time the engine is shut off. I bought it in May 2006 and it just started doing this the end of July. The air blows out the vents into the car. I'm not sure if it is the a/c fan or the motor fan. Is there a fan that runs after the engine is shut off to cool it down?

Answer
Hello! That is a feature called "afterblow". The interior fan will can sontimes run depending on how long the a/c has been on or ambient temperature. This is to dry out any condensation in the climate system. This a feature that can be re-programmed or turned off. Only a dealer or a Volvo shop will have the right tools to re-program it.
Jimmy

所有跟帖: 

my car is camry 1998, without afterblow -missxixi- 給 missxixi 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2010 postreply 05:03:46

應了一句俗話,"Camry Stinks" -八卦陣- 給 八卦陣 發送悄悄話 八卦陣 的博客首頁 (91 bytes) () 04/01/2010 postreply 05:10:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”