回複:回複:回複:ZT: 停不下來的豐田?V6凱美瑞對比G37刹車實測,及豐田油門踏板改裝修複辦法

來源: tsc12 2010-02-09 09:47:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (989 bytes)
I think the multiple recalls have confused people that do not know the details. There are actually multiple issues involved with the recalls. Unless you study them, you will not understand.

Believe the electronics are more reliable than mechanical things. This is why in the last thirty years the high tech has grown so huge. If the electronics are not reliable the billions of people in the world will have reported infinite number of instances.

Digital electronics is also very simple. It deals only one and zero. There are no other possibility. Of course during the development stage they will produce countless bugs. The bugs are not due to the zeros and ones. They are due to faulty logic employed.

But you can not use this to argue that the ECM has a bug that caused the SUA. Because I have said the bugs are due to faulty logic. I can not think a reason the engineers will put a faulty logic in the ECM to tell it to accelerate unintentionally.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:回複:ZT: 停不下來的豐田?V6凱美瑞對比G37刹車實測,及豐田油門踏板改裝修複辦法 -偶爾浮一下- 給 偶爾浮一下 發送悄悄話 (295 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 10:07:06

扯什麽質量,正是CTS生產質量好產品完全達標才出事! -once4all09- 給 once4all09 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 10:36:48

豐田的問題是設計理念(無刹車優先)和設計標準(CTS) -once4all09- 給 once4all09 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 10:40:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”