Of course Windows is buggy! No virus for Linux.

來源: UberAlles 2010-02-01 12:14:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1248 bytes)
Actually, I don't buy your argument that under full acceleration power, the brakes are not able to stop the car. I think most likely some electric "brains" got confused and triggered ABS mechanism to release brakes.

Secondly, even if what you claim applies to Toyota cars, there are "better" cars to which it does not apply, for example a 911 with PCCB (ceramic brakes). These brakes will definitely overpower even a 911's engine, and will not fade with extended use. And I'm sure the world of cars is not bi-polar with Porsche on one end and Toyota with everyone else on the other. There's got to be a continuum where some companies design more safety margin into their products and others less.

Who should be blamed for allowing OSes to be so easily attacked by viruses? Microsft, who else?

Are there better OSes than Windows? Definitely, almost everything else is.

Does the fact that most computer users use Windows make it a good OS? No.

Does that make Microsoft a good or bad company? I would say it's an okay company for their shareholders (very good for the founders), but not so good for computer users.

How much of this analogy can be applied to Toyota? Well, you decide...

所有跟帖: 

回複:Of course Windows is buggy! No virus for Linux. -tsc12- 給 tsc12 發送悄悄話 (513 bytes) () 02/01/2010 postreply 12:45:05

I knew what you meant. This is called "brake fade". -UberAlles- 給 UberAlles 發送悄悄話 (855 bytes) () 02/01/2010 postreply 13:24:04

回複:I knew what you meant. This is called "brake fade". -tsc12- 給 tsc12 發送悄悄話 (251 bytes) () 02/01/2010 postreply 14:47:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”