Ding! Here is also my experience.

來源: dayuwang 2009-06-11 15:31:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1447 bytes)
回答: 關於汽車吸能的解釋passbybypass2009-06-11 10:12:59
5 years ago, I had a car accident. I driving a Nissan Sentra was at the right lane, my left was a guy driving a Mustang. Suddenly an incoming truck crossed the yellow line, the Mustang tried to avoid it but failed so it was hit by the truck and turned 90 degree in front of me. So the front of my Sentra hit the right side of the Mustang. My speed was about 25 mph, and I stepped on the brake completely. Guess what! My Sentra was totaled and there were some scratch on the right side door of the Mustang, because Sentra absorbed the energy!

After the accident, I totally lost confidence in Japanese car. 6 months ago, my wife drove a Buick Century (which is much heavier, and the steel of the hood and doors are much thicker, you can easily tell the difference between a Century and any Accord or Camry) and hit an Accord from behind on freeway. My insurance company paid that guy $3000 to repair. We changed the bumper and did some work of the hood of the Century, nothing else. It still drives great. I know Century is ugly, outdated, but it is also spacious and safe. Besides, it has acceptable mileage on freeway (34 mpg, I tested on a 400 mile trip) and pretty reliable (for 5 years, I only had the fuel pressure regulator changed). The Sentra was reliable too. I bought it at $3800 and drove it for 4 years and the insurance company paid me $3800. But still, safety is the most important thing when I choose a car.

So I guess
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”