Whispers/耳語
Death whispers at the doorsteps ever so quietly; 死神輕輕對我耳語
Softly but with noble persistence. 溫柔卻不可抗拒
Reminding me the time to adjourn is near. 那一刻慢慢走近
My soul shall be readied to move on to the Pure Land 等待我的靈魂,飄向那片淨土
Knew many decades before早已經知道
and so it shall not surprise.於是我不再詫異
Many a times before it cometh close她曾數次降臨
only to fleet away like a hummingbird 我曾如蜂鳥般
attracted to the strongest nectar. 脫身飛向幸福的甘露
For those left behind, remember only my gentle footsteps and eternal love; 記住我輕柔的腳步,和無盡的愛吧。
Reflect your actions under the compassion's golden horizon;好好地生活
May your accomplishments be guided by the hand of benevolent love.願你們在他仁慈的愛裏成長
Those still in your tender years,親愛的孩子們
you have many more footsteps to create.你們的路還很長
Though short as it may seem我的生命也許短暫
I am most proud to have shared in your lifetime.但我會記住,分享過的幸福時光
Regrets I have none,我沒有遺憾
As I lived, loved, and met upon much goodness.我來過,也愛過
As I leave you my love,在我離去的時候
shed little tears for my peaceful departure.請別為我哭泣
May the light lead me forth to the Pure Land. 我的靈魂,會在淨土,微笑。