How I recovered from Depression

來源: howsilently 2014-04-07 15:36:52 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (11219 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ howsilently ] 在 2014-04-07 17:04:06 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

自從我出生,我一直都知道抑鬱症。畢竟,我的媽媽試圖自殺數次。對她來說,自殺是一種報複。我第一次想到了自殺,是在我7 我對同齡人我的父母死亡被火化時,自己跳進火.

在我十幾歲
,我是一個快樂的女孩。

我上了大學,並在大二
鬱悶

我做了很好的學校,但常常鬱悶。

直到,我遇到了這個在讀研究生loser。他說服了我發生性關係。因為
是第一想我是相當足夠attractive的人。因為姐姐經常tease我的appearance。我有自卑。

我懷孕了。
人流。I had an abortion.

我開始非常鬱悶。
想到了自殺,是什麽阻止我? 是Wilkerson的書。他說給上帝三天。讓他做一個奇跡。我決定等待,自殺念就走了。

一晃14年過去了,還是鬱悶。同時,我生病了for long years。發熱和炎症。有一陣子,我想我可能會得癌症。

直到我試圖從abortion愈合. I received healing through Rachel's vineyard, and from "Sisters of LIfe".

IN East Coast, here is the link for sisters of life. Everything is FREE!!!! Free conference, free retreat, free camp, free follow up, free group therapy.
http://www.sistersoflife.org/hope-and-healing-after-abortion
WFL_banner

Lumina is located in NY/CT. Below is a portrait of the woman caught in adultery. Below is also the link to their ministries.
It is FREE.
www.postabortionhelp.org/

Woman2

In West Coast, Midwest please google for Rachel's vineyard. It is 100 dollars t0 200 dollars, and covers one weekend of lodging and food and therapy.

請穀歌
流產的信息,它會導致不僅depresison ,創傷後應激障礙,而且還身體bad。

請好好照顧自己,並請不要責備自己的人流。上帝愛你。

Since I was born, I have always known depression. After all, my mom tried to kill herself several times by jumping into the river. To her, suicide was a revenge. Since I was young, the first time I thought about suicide was when I was 7. I said to myself then, to my peers, that I would kill myself by jumping into the fire when my grandparents die and are cremated.

In my teens, I was a happy girl.

I went to college, and developed depression at 17 in sophomore year.

i did well in school but was often depressed.

until, i met this loser in graduate school. he convinced me to have sex. i said yes because this is the first time i thought i was pretty enough to a man. because my sister frequently made fun of my body. i had low self-esteem.

i got pregnant right away.

I got an abortion.

I started to be extremely depressed. i thought of killing myself, what prevented me was David Wilkerson's book. He said give God three days. let him do a miracle. I decided to wait, and the thoughts went away.

Fast forward, 14 years gone by, still depressed. Meanwhile, I had been sick formany years years. ever and inflammation. for a while i thought i may have cancer or cancer is developing.

Until I sought healing from Rachel's vineyard, and later from sisters of life.

Please google for information for healing from abortion, it causes not only depresison, ptsd, but also physical somatic symptoms.

please take care of yourself and please do not blame yourself for the abortion. God loves you.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”