英語幽默: 柔弱又強悍 那才叫女人(中英文對照)

來源: 天澤園 2009-01-23 23:35:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3297 bytes)
柔弱又強悍 那才叫女人 (中英文對照)

女人 women

If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman.
如果你親她, 那你就沒有紳士風度

If you don't, you are not a man.
可是如果你不親她, 那你就不算男子漢!

If you praise her, she thinks you are lying.
如果你讚美她, 她會認為你隻是在奉承她

If you don't, you are good for nothing.
但要是你不讚美她, 那你就一無是處了!

If you agree to all her likes, you are a wimp.
如果你完全同她的話, 那你真無能。

If you don't, you are not understanding.
要是你不同意, 那就表示你根本不了解。

If you make romance, you are an 'experienced man'.
假如你把氣氛控製的很浪漫, 你就一定是情場老手。

If you don't you are half a man.
如果不是, 那你根本還不夠成熟。

If you visit her too often, she thinks it is boring.
如果你太常去找她, 她會覺得煩膩。

If you don't, she accuses you of double-crossing.
但是如果你不去找她, 她會責備你欺騙她的感情。

If you are well dressed, she says you are a playboy.
你要是穿的帥一點, 她會說你是花花公子。

If you don't, you are a dull boy.
穿的破爛點, 那你又是笨頭笨腦的家夥。

If you are jealous, she says it's bad.
如果你吃醋, 她會說這樣是不對的。

If you don't , she thinks you do not love her.
可是如果你完全不吃醋, 她又會認為你根本不愛她。

If you attempt a romance, she says you didn't respect her.
你如你試圖對她調情, 她會認為你不尊重她。

If you don't, she thinks you do not like her.
但要是你一直規規矩矩的, 她又會覺得你不喜歡她。

If you are a minute late, she complains it's hard to wait.
你若是遲到一分鍾, 她會抱怨等的多累多苦。

If she is late, she says that's a girl's way.
要是她自己遲到了, 她會說女孩子約會遲到是理所當然的。

If you visit another man, you're not putting in "quality time".
如果你去找你的朋友, 她說你亂花時間。

If she is visited by another woman, "oh it's natural, we are girls".
如果是她, 她會說 "喔, 這很自然啊, 女孩子都是這樣。

If you kiss her once in a while, she professes you are cold .
如果你偶而才吻她一下, 她會到處說你這人很冷漠。

If you kiss her often, she yells that you are taking advantage.
如果你經常吻她, 她會大叫說你吃她豆腐。

If you fail to help her in crossing the street, you lack ethics.
如果你過馬路的時候沒有照顧她, 那你這人缺乏道德。

If you do, she thinks it's just one of men's tactics for seduction.
要是你小心照顧她過馬路, 她又會說這是男人的花招。

If you stare at another woman, she accuses you of flirting.
你若是凝視某個女人, 她會指責你是到處對女生調情。

If she is stared by other men, she says that they are just admiring.
如果是其他男人瞪著她看, 她會說他們隻是欣賞而已。

If you talk, she wants you to listen.
如果你跟她說話, 她希望你隻要聽就好。

If you listen, she wants you to talk.
如果你隻傾聽, 她又要你和她說話。

Oh God! you created those creature called "WOMAN'
上天啊, 你創照了這些叫做女人的生物。

So simple, yet so complex
既簡單又複雜。

So weak, yet so powerful
如此柔弱, 卻又如此強悍。

So confusing, yet so desirable
讓人又惱又愛。

So damning, yet so wonderful...
真傷人又奇妙。

來源:網絡
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”