周末一笑: Drunken Humor(ZT)

來源: 南山鬆 2017-01-06 17:23:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4542 bytes)

1 醉酒的幽默/Drunken Humor

Wife: Dear, you looked quite drunk last night and you kept repeating the same thing at the table.

Husband: Really? Then don't believe anything said by a drunken person. By the way, what did I say to you?

Wife: I love you, dear.

妻子:親愛的,你昨晚看上去真的醉了,飯桌上老嘮叨一件事。

丈夫:真的嗎?千萬別信一個醉漢說的話,對了,我都說了什麽?

妻子:我愛你,親愛的。

2 隻有一例/Only One Instance

Mr. Henry Beecher entered Plymouth Church one Sunday and found several letters awaiting him. He opened one and found it contained the single word ″Fool″. Quietly and with becoming seriousness he announced to the congregation the fact in these words:

″I have known many an instance of a man writing a letter and forgetting to sign his name, but this is the only instance I have ever known of a man signing his name and forgetting to write the letter.″

一個星期天,亨利·比切先生到普利茅斯的教堂去,在那裏有他的幾封信。他打開其中一封,發現信中隻寫著“傻瓜”兩個字。

他平靜而認真地把這件事告訴教友們:“寫信時忘了簽名的人,我遇到過很多,但隻簽了名卻忘了寫信的人,我還是頭一次遇到。”

3 你等著發工資吧/Wait for your salary

If you are alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.

If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. If you need money...

wait for your salary.

如果你感到孤獨,我做你的影子。如果你想哭泣,我做你的肩膀。如果你想要擁抱,我做你的枕頭。

如果你想要快樂,我做你的微笑。如果你想要錢……

等著發工資吧!

4 汽車配件/Automobile Fittings

A lorry driver makes inquiry of a mountaineer, "Excuse me, where can I buy the auto accessories in the neighborhood?"

Mountaineer says, "Some people usually drive heroic car on the road. There is an abrupt turn ahead not far from here, and a clough just below it, where you can find all kinds of the  auto accessories. You will spend no money at all."

一個卡車司機向一登山者打聽:“請問,這附近哪兒能買到汽車配件?”

登山者說:“這條路上經常有人開英雄車,前麵不遠處是個急轉彎,急轉彎的下麵就是深穀,那深穀裏什麽樣的汽車配件都有——根本用不著花錢。”

5 死後重生/Life After Death

Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees.

"Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied.

"Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you.

“你相信人死後仍有生命嗎?”老板問他的一個員工。

“是的,先生。”這個新員工回答說。

“哦,那麽,這樣說來一切就很正常了,” 老板繼續說,“在你昨天提早離開去參加你奶奶的葬禮,她來這看你了。”

6 隻會幾個詞/Only a few words

At a court the judge is interrogating a mugger but gets into difficulty because the mugger is a foreigner who doesn't speak English. Don't you speak English at all? the judge asks. Only a few words, replies the mugger.

What words do you know?

Your purse or your life!

法庭上法官正審問一個搶劫犯,由於該犯是一個不會說英語的外國人,審問很困難。你一點英語都不會說嗎?法官問。我隻會說幾個詞,搶劫犯回答。

你會說哪幾個詞?

你是要錢還是要命!

所有跟帖: 

his salary is hilariously low -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2017 postreply 20:06:52

Probably. 走馬讀人,have a nice weekend! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2017 postreply 07:25:43

Hahaha...:) I like them all. #5 cracked me right up. Thanks -小貝殼weed- 給 小貝殼weed 發送悄悄話 小貝殼weed 的博客首頁 (107 bytes) () 01/07/2017 postreply 09:03:41

Haha, #5,lying is dangerous:) 小貝殼, have a nice weekend! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2017 postreply 14:39:00

"Wine in, truth out. "常言道:“酒後吐真言。” -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (233 bytes) () 01/08/2017 postreply 22:48:38

有人醉了, 會 wine in whine out -顫音- 給 顫音 發送悄悄話 顫音 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2017 postreply 14:31:34

Maybe he really loves her. 顫音,have a nice week! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2017 postreply 18:08:25

南山鬆, thanks for posting the jokes, light up my day! Have a nice -顫音- 給 顫音 發送悄悄話 顫音 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2017 postreply 21:23:33

The wife must be confused:)Thanks 紫君,have a nice week! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2017 postreply 18:02:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”