周末一笑: The Christmas gift(ZT)

來源: 南山鬆 2016-12-23 18:18:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4945 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2016-12-24 07:27:28 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

1 聖誕禮物/The Christmas gift

One night before Christmas a woman had a lovely dream about a beautiful necklace.

When she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a pearl necklace for Christmas. What do you think it could mean?"

"You'll find out on Christmas Day." he said with a knowing smile.

On Christmas Day, the man gave his delighted wife a beautifully wrapped package.

Excitedly, she opened it, only to find a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams".

聖誕節前的一個夜晚,一個女人做了個有關美麗項鏈的可愛的夢。

當她醒來,她對她丈夫說:“我剛夢到你聖誕節給了我一條珍珠項鏈。你說那是什麽含義呢?”。

“到聖誕節那天你就會知道了。”他帶著一個會意的微笑說。

聖誕節那天,男人給了他欣喜的妻子一個包裝漂亮的包裹。

她興奮地打開,發現隻是一本書名為《夢的解析》的書。

2 “孩子”的複數形式/The plural Form of "Child"

Teacher: What is the plural of man, Tom?

Tom: Men.

Teacher: Good. And the plural of child?

Tom: Twins.

老師:湯姆,“男人”這個詞的複數形式是什麽?

湯姆:男人們。

老師:答得好。那“孩子”的複數形式呢?

湯姆:雙胞胎。

3 醫院要怎麽走/How to Get to the hospital

An absent-minded person was standing in the middle of a busy intersection where a policeman was directing traffic, and he kept bugging the policeman because he was confused. 

"Excuse me, Officer! Can you tell me how to get to the hospital?"

The officer was very busy and said, "Just stand here and you'll get there!"

有個很健忘的人站在車水馬龍的十字路口正中央,那裏有個警察正忙著指揮交通,而他不斷地去幹擾這位值勤的警察,因為他搞不清楚方向。

他問道:“請問一下,警察先生,可以告訴我醫院怎麽走嗎?”

這個忙不過來的警察對他說:“就站在這裏,你就會到醫院了!”

4 Who is my father/誰是我的爸爸?

A child aged seven or eight ran hastily to the police station and told a policeman, "Please come quickly! A man is at my house beating up my father. He is dying!" The policemen therefore rushed to the scene with the child. They indeed saw two men fighting with one another. The policeman said, "Which one is your father?" 

The child answered, "I also do not know who is my father, that's why they are fighting."

有一個七、八歲的小孩匆匆地跑到警察局,說:“請你們趕快來啊,有人在我家那邊打我爸爸。他快死了!”警察就趕快跟著小孩子趕到現場,果然看到有兩個男人在打架。警察說:“哪一個是你的爸爸?”

小孩說:“我也不知道誰是我爸爸,所以他們兩個才打起來。”

5 去廚房怎麽樣?/How About the Kitchen?

Jack told his wife, Helen, that he wanted to spend his vacation where he had never been before.

Helen said, “How about the kitchen?”

傑克對他的妻子海倫說,他想去以前從沒到過的地方度假。

海倫說:“去廚房怎麽樣?”

6 讓雞活著吧/Let the chicken live

I wanted to make my mark as the new food-service officer at a recruit training center. The menu was loaded with red meat, so I devised a new one to reduce cholesterol. I substituted chicken for beef, and awaited comments from the suggestion box.

The first one summed up the recruits' feelings. It read simply, ″Let the chicken live.″

我在新兵訓練中心當上後勤服務長官時,想留下一些功績。因為菜單上都是紅肉,所以我設計了一個新的菜單,用雞肉來代替牛肉,以減少膽固醇。我等待著來自意見箱的評價。

第一個意見總結出了新兵們的感覺,寫得很簡單:“讓雞活著吧。”

祝大家聖誕快樂!

所有跟帖: 

without fighting, no father -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 08:52:54

哈哈,走馬讀人,聖誕快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 11:17:22

Merry Christmas! :))) The first one, the wife is expecting a rea -小貝殼weed- 給 小貝殼weed 發送悄悄話 小貝殼weed 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 08:56:51

a real pearl necklace -小貝殼weed- 給 小貝殼weed 發送悄悄話 小貝殼weed 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 08:57:22

Yes, you're right. Happy Holidays, 小貝殼! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 11:18:37

謝謝鬆鬆的應景笑話, 並祝聖誕快樂。 -斕婷- 給 斕婷 發送悄悄話 斕婷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 13:37:54

謝謝斕婷一貫的支持和鼓勵,聖誕快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 20:43:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”