周末一笑: Birthday

來源: 南山鬆 2015-05-09 04:59:46 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5789 bytes)
1 生日 Birthday
Professor: When is your birthday?
Kid: May 9.
Professor: Which year?
Kid: Every year.

2 讓人無奈的孩子 Boy, Oh Boy
When they're together, my five-year-old son and his cousin tend to cause mayhem. One Saturday, I put my foot down. "All right, you two," I said sternly. "No screaming, grabbing, whining, hitting, teasing, tattling, breaking toys, scratching or fighting."
As I turned to leave, I heard my son say, "C'mon, Steven, let's get dirty.”

3 愚蠢的問題 Stupid Question
Dan was the doorman of a club in a big city. Every day, thousands of people passed his door, and a lot of them stopped and asked him, "What's the time, please?"
After a few months, Dan said to himself, "I'm not going to answer all those stupid people any more. I'm going to buy a big clock and put it upon the wall here." Then he did so.
“Now people aren't going to stop and ask me the time," he thought happily.
But after that, a lot of people stopped, looked at the clock and then asked Dan, "Is that clock right?”

4 煙卷遲早都會點著的 The cigarettes will be on fire
Mary was so disgusted at her husband's cigarette smoking that she complained to him one day.
'I hope that all the cigarette factories will catch fire someday.'
'Don't worry, dear. All the cigarettes will be on fire sooner or later.' He said with a smile.

5 跳上跳下 Jump up and down
Mother: Why are you jumping up and down?
Tom: I've just taken some medicine and I forgot to shake the bottle.

6 給女士讓座 Give up your seat to a lady
Little Johnny says "Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
"You've done the right thing," says Mommy.
"But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap."

(from internet)

所有跟帖: 

happen birth day -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/09/2015 postreply 06:08:03

那個是文中小朋友的生日.問好走馬讀人,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2015 postreply 05:58:58

Little Tom jumped up and down after taking the medicine. LOL. -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (331 bytes) () 05/09/2015 postreply 06:14:18

謝謝親愛的貝卡!也祝你母親節快樂,永遠快樂幸福! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2015 postreply 06:00:41

thanks for the laughters. -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (296 bytes) () 05/11/2015 postreply 08:28:38

I totally agree with you, Yanzi, have a nice week:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2015 postreply 17:00:10

haha, whose birthday is not every year:)) -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2015 postreply 16:26:40

就是,問好葉子,新周快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2015 postreply 17:03:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”