周末一笑:Mushroom and Toadstool

來源: 南山鬆 2015-05-01 16:38:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8938 bytes)
1 蘑菇與毒菌 Mushroom and Toadstool
Younger Scout: How can I tell the difference between a mushroom and a toadstool?
Older Scout: Just eat one before you go to bed. If you wake up the next morning, it was a mushroom.

2 省錢 Save Money
Henry was from the United States and he had come to London for a holiday.
One day he was not feeling well, so he went to the clerk at the desk of his hotel and said,” I want to see doctor. Can you give me the name of a good one?"
The clerk looked in a book and then said, "Dr. Kenneth Grey, 61010."
Henry said“Thank you very much. Is he expensive?"
"Well, "the clerk answered, "He always charges his patients two pounds for their first visit to him, and one pound and 50 pennies for later visits."
Henry decided to save 50 pennies, so when he went to see the doctor, he said “I’ve come again, doctor."
For a few seconds the doctor looked at his face carefully without saying anything.
Then he nodded and said“Oh, yes. “ He examined him and then said, "Everything's going as it should do. Just continue with the medicine I gave you last time."

3 醫生和兔子 The Doctor and the Rabbit
Rabbit: Are you sure this bottle of special carrot juice will cure me?
Doctor: Absolutely. No rabbit ever came back for another.

4 大手 Big hands
Teacher: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in the other, what would I have?
Student: Big hands.

5 哲學考試  Philosophy Test
John and Tom chose the philosophy course this term.
The teacher said, Boys, you need to take a test before you can get the credits.”
So they took the test and the next day they came back to see the result. "Well,” the teacher said, Both of you got the same score except I’m going to fail Tom.”
Tom complained, Don’t you think that’s prejudice or something?”
"Well, "the teacher said, Let me tell you what happened. Both of your papers were right all the way through until the last question came up, and John answered ’I don’t know, and then when I looked at your paper. You answered, me either'.”

6 時間對豬有什麽意義? What’s time to a pig?
One day a visitor from the city came to a small rural area to drive around the country roads, see how the farms looked, and perhaps to see how farmers earned their living. The city man saw a farmer in his yard, holding a pig up in his hands, and lifting it so that the pig could eat apples from an apple tree. The city man said to the farmer," I see that your pig likes apples, but isn’t that quite a waste of time?" The farmer replied," What’s time to a pig?"

(From internet)

所有跟帖: 

the farmer's life is so easy^_^ -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/01/2015 postreply 16:51:38

Yes, at least he has time to feed the pig the apple on a tree~Ya -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (89 bytes) () 05/01/2015 postreply 18:16:17

I learned a new word: Toadstool.謝鬆鬆的[周末一笑]。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/02/2015 postreply 18:39:19

Me too:) 婉蕠, have a nice weekend! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2015 postreply 06:19:20

Haha, "Just continue with the medicine I gave you last time." -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2015 postreply 12:57:48

問好葉子,新周快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2015 postreply 18:35:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”