周末一笑: Praise

來源: 南山鬆 2015-02-14 05:19:57 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8746 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2015-02-14 05:20:48 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
1 稱讚 Praise

Mrs. White asked Mr. White: “Is this suit beautiful?”
    Mr. White answered: “Whatever you wear is beautiful.”
    “How about the necklace?” ”Any necklace around your neck is nice.”                 
  “Do you think my husband handsome?” “Darling, no matter which man stands beside you, he is handsome.”

2 一位了不起的天才 A Remarkable Talent

"Did you know I could tell time by the piano?" asked one friend of another.
"You're kidding," replied his companion dubiously.
"I'll show you," said the first man as he sat down at the piano and started to hammer out a martial tune.
Within seconds came a pounding on the wall, and an angry voice shouting,
"Hey, you son of a bitch, don’t you realize it’s three o’clock in the morning?"

3 一個早熟的小孩 A Precocious Child

When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home, he was taken aback when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar. The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?" Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

天氣預報 Weather forecast

A film crew was on location deep in the desert. One day an old Indian went up to the director and said, "It will rain tomorrow." The next day it rained.
    A week later, the Indian went up to the director again and said, "There will be a storm tomorrow." The next day there was a storm.
    "This Indian is incredible," said the director. He told his secretary to hire the Indian to predict the weather.
    However, after several successful predictions, the old Indian didn't show up for two weeks.
    Finally the director sent for him. "I have to shoot an important scene tomorrow," said the director. "And I'm depending on you. What will the weather be like?"
    The Indian shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know," he said. "My radio is broken."

5 第四元素 The Fourth Element

Teacher: What are the four element of nature?
Student: Fire, air, earth, and... and ...
Teacher: And what? Just think it over, what do you wash your hands with?
Student: Soap!

小心有狗 Beware of dog

As a stranger entered a little country store, he noticed a sign warning, "Danger! Beware of dog!" posted on the glass door.
Inside, he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor beside the cash register.
"Is that the dog folks are supposed to beware of?" he asked the owner.
"Yep, that's him," came the reply.
The stranger couldn't help but be amused. "That certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world would you post that sign?"
"Because," the owner explained, "Before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him!"

(from internet)

所有跟帖: 

man is always uglier than woman -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (22 bytes) () 02/14/2015 postreply 10:06:06

haha, are you sure?~~~ -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2015 postreply 17:15:26

哈哈, 問好小曼, 周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2015 postreply 17:16:41

1. Does it happen everyday or only yesterday? :-) -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2015 postreply 19:30:56

Every day should be better:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/16/2015 postreply 19:44:10

4. haha, this student has no comman sense. -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2015 postreply 15:42:19

謝謝鬆鬆分享的[周末一笑],祝鬆鬆全家羊年吉祥,新春快樂。 -斯葭- 給 斯葭 發送悄悄話 斯葭 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2015 postreply 19:54:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”