周末一笑: Flowers

來源: 南山鬆 2015-01-24 05:44:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9021 bytes)
1 花 Flowers

A new business was opening and one of the owner's friends wanted to send him flowers for the occasion. They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card, "Rest in Place." The owner was angry and called the florist to complain. After he had told the florist of the obvious mistake and how angry he was, the florist replied, "Sir, I am really sorry for the mistake, but rather than getting angry, you should imagine this: somewhere there is a funeral taking place today, and they have flowers with a note saying, Congratulations on your new location!' "

2 實驗室檢查 Laboratory Tests

Two children were sitting outside a clinic. One of them was crying very loudly.
2nd Child: Why are you crying?
1st Child:I came here for blood test.
2nd Child: SoAre you afraid?
1st Child: No. Not that. For the blood test, they cut my finger.
At this, the second one started crying. The first one was astonished.
1st Child: Why are you crying now?
2nd Child: I have come for my urine test!

3 烹飪課 Cooking Class

One day during cooking class, our teacher, Mrs. Brown was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces. When she ordered us to the stoves to prepare our assignments, she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons." As I stirred my sauce, I contemplated the physics behind the mystery of the wooden spoon and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction. I approached Mrs. Brown to test my theory. "Why wooden spoons?"I asked. "Because," she replied, "If I have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging against metal pots,I will go nuts!"

4 都在這一家 All in the family

Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school. Her marks were good mostly. A's and a couple of B's. However, her teacher had written across the bottom, "Sally is a smart little girl, but she has one fault, she talks too much in school. I have an idea I am going to try, which I think may break her of the bad habit." Sally's dad signed her report card, putting a note on the back, "Please let me know if your idea work on Sally because I would like to try it out on her mother."

5 拜訪醫師 The visit to the doctor

A Man asked his doctor if he thought he'd live to be a hundred. The doctor asked the man, "Do you smoke or drink?"
"No," he replied, "I have never done either."
"Do you gamble, drive fast cars, and fool around with woman?" inquired the doctor.
"No, I have never done any of those things either."
"Well then," said the doctor," what do you want to live to be a hundred for?"

6 聯邦調查局的案件 A case for the FBI

The phone rings at FBI headquarters. "Hello?"
"Hello, is this FBI?"
"Yes, what do you want?"
"I am calling to report my neighbor Tom. He is hiding marijuana in his firewood."
"This will be noted." Next day, the FBI comes over to Tom's house.
They search the shed where the firewood is kept, break every piece of wood, find no marijuana, swear at Tom and leave.
The phone rings at Tom's house.
"Hey, Tom! Did the FBI come?"
"Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?"
"Yeah, they did."
"OK, now it's your turn to call. I need my garden plowed."

( From Internet) 

所有跟帖: 

restful flower deliverer vs. restive receiver -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 07:20:06

送錯花的錯誤讓人哭笑不得.走馬讀人,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 08:20:50

#4.All in the family: Like mother, like daughter. -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (243 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 07:50:41

婉蕠好! 很高興你喜歡這幾個.估計FBI不會那麽容易上當.周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 08:22:49

為什麽第6個要用一般現在時態? -abookl- 給 abookl 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 13:20:07

問得好! 我才注意到. 同問一下:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 17:46:02

I think they are jokes and don't have perfect grammar. I found a -鬱金香花園- 給 鬱金香花園 發送悄悄話 鬱金香花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 23:04:46

謝謝分享! -淋雨- 給 淋雨 發送悄悄話 淋雨 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 15:07:17

問好淋雨,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 17:46:34

The FBI are so nice. -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (26 bytes) () 01/24/2015 postreply 20:06:34

哈哈,他們真是太好了:) 肖莊, 周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2015 postreply 13:15:05

haha, Xiaoman, have a nice week! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2015 postreply 17:32:54

哈哈,我喜歡最後一個。謝謝鬆鬆!新周快樂! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/26/2015 postreply 14:20:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”