第一次來發貼, 幾個笑話.請大家欣賞和提意見.

來源: 北美浮雲 2015-01-04 15:47:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2896 bytes)

1,餐桌上有一隻燒雞,一隻狗跳上去準備吃燒雞時,主人看見了狗,大聲叫道:“你敢對雞怎麽樣,我就對你怎麽樣!!”狗聽了後,添了一下雞屁股…… 

There is a roasted chicken on the dining table. A dog sees it and climbs on to the table, ready to eat it. The owner sees him, and yells, "Whatever you do to the chicken I'll do the same to you!" After hearing this, the dog licks the chicken's butt..... 

2。某村開會討論改革殯葬節約土地資源,村民們各抒已見。甲說:我建議啊,都不用棺材了,省錢又省地。乙說:我看豎著埋可以更省地方。丙磕了磕煙搶,慢悠悠地說:我看啊,豎著來隻埋下半截,連墓碑也省了,一看臉就知道誰死了! 

During the revolution, the villagers have a meeting on how to save resources for burials. Each person expresses his opinion. A says, “We don’t need coffins, so we can save materials and land.” B says, “I think we can save more land by burying the bodies vertically.” C says, slowly, “What I think is, we should bury them vertically, but only halfway, so we don’t even need tombstones – you’ll know when you see the upper half of the body!” 

3,我一次出去玩,在一個遠房親戚家住了兩天。那裏有個風俗就是小孩子的尿是最幹淨的,他們就用童子尿來煮雞蛋,說是非常養生。我哪裏敢吃,無奈人家熱情,一直勸我吃吃吃,我沒辦法隻好來了句:我不愛吃雞蛋。我那親戚更可愛了,說那你喝點湯吧。 

Once I went to visit some relatives who lived in the countryside. The tradition there is to use children’s pee to boil eggs because the locals believe children’s pee is clean and good for the body. Of course, I refused politely to eat the eggs. I told my relatives that I don’t like eggs. They said, “Don’t worry about it, just drink the broth.”

所有跟帖: 

Very funny~ Thanks for sharing, have a nice week. -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2015 postreply 18:53:46

It's great to see your post here. Please come and share often -衝浪潛水員- 給 衝浪潛水員 發送悄悄話 衝浪潛水員 的博客首頁 (52 bytes) () 01/04/2015 postreply 23:50:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”