周末一笑;Back up Two Miles

來源: 南山鬆 2014-06-28 06:36:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6576 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2014-06-28 06:39:30 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
1Back up Two Miles 退後兩英裏
A farmer and his son, traveling by horse and buggy up a narrow lane, met a motorist going the other way. There was no room to pass for two miles in either direction. The motorist, in hurry, honked his horn.
"If you don't back up," said the farmer, rolling up his sleeves, I won't like what I'm going to have to do." The surprised driver put his car in reverse and backed up two miles, allowing the horse and buggy to go by. "What was it you wouldn't have liked to have done back there?" asked the farmer's son.
"Back up two miles," replied the farmer.

2. Which one is useful? 哪個更有用?
Two boys are talking about the sun and the moon. "Which one of them is more useful?" asked one of them.

"Of course the moon is. The moon is in the sky when it's dark, but the sun is in the sky in the daytime when nobody needs it."

3. An honest boy誠實的小男孩
A lady lost her handbag in the bustle of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest boy and returned to her.

Looking in her purse, she commented, "Hmmm...that's funny. When I lost my purse there was a $20 bill in it. Now there are twenty $1 bills."

The boy quickly replied, "That's right, lady. The last time I found a lady's purse, she didn't have any change for a reward."

4. Put an apple back放回蘋果
 The orchard-keeper spotted a little boy sneak into the orchard and climb an apple tree, so he raced over. "Little devil, what are you doing up on my tree?"

"Look here, sir, an apple fell off your tree, so I'm trying to put it up again!" the boy replied holding the apple in his hand.

5A Good Boy好孩子
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.
"What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?"
"I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.
"You’re a good boy," said the mother proudly.
"Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"
"She is the one who sells the candy."

6Whose father was the stronger誰的爸爸是最強壯的
Will and Bill were quarrelling about whose father was the stronger. Will said," Well, you know the Pacific Ocean? My father's the one who dug the hole for it."

Bill wasn't impressed, "Well, that's nothing. You know the Dead Sea? My father's the one who killed it!"

(from internet)

所有跟帖: 

哈哈,問好小曼,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2014 postreply 18:36:04

有趣的boys幽默係列,謝鬆鬆分享,周末快樂。 -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2014 postreply 17:02:50

謝謝子君欣賞,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2014 postreply 18:36:40

no sun no see, no 3 no4; no noon, no nuan -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2014 postreply 18:21:01

Yes, that boy is very funny:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/28/2014 postreply 18:37:31

The children's brains are running fast,with a little humor you c -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (87 bytes) () 06/30/2014 postreply 10:02:18

Yeah, they are lovely:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/30/2014 postreply 17:50:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”