周末一笑:How to Become Rich

來源: 南山鬆 2014-06-07 07:15:59 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7468 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2014-06-09 06:13:43 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
1How to Become Rich 如何致富
Little brother: I saw you kiss my elder sister, and if you don't give me a nickel I'll tell my father.
Sister's boyfriend: No, don't do that. Here's a nickel.
Little brother: That makes a buck and a quarter I've made this month.

2Lucky Mother 幸運的母親
A young mother believed that it was very wrong to waste any food when there were so many hungry people in the world. One evening, she was giving her small daughter her tea before putting her to bed. First she gave her a slice of fresh brown bread and butter, but the child said that she did not want it like that. She asked for some jam on her bread as well. Her mother looked at her for a few seconds and then said, when I was a small girl like you, Lucy, I was always given either bread and butter, or bread and jam, but never bread with butter and jam. Lucy looked at her mother for a few moments with pity in her eyes and then said to her kindly, aren’t you pleased that you've come to live with us now?

3A Gentle Reminder委婉提醒
Having been married a long time, my hu*****and sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion. On the morning of our 35th anniversary, we were sitting at the breakfast table when I hinted, "Honey, do you realize that we've been sitting in these same two seats for exactly 35 years?"
Putting down the newspaper, he looked straight at me and said, "So, you want to switch seats?"

4Dead Seagull死去的海鷗
A father was at the beach with his children when his four-year-old son Bob ran up to him, grabbed his hand, and led him to the shore, where a seagull lay dead in the sand.

"Daddy, what happened to him?" Bob asked.

"He died and went to Heaven," the dad replied.

Bob thought a moment and then said, "Did God throw him back down?"

5Reached Shore Fast快速靠岸
A guy I know was towing his boat home from a fishing trip to Lake Huron when his car broke down.

He didn't have his cell phone with him, but he thought maybe he might be able to raise someone on his marine radio to call for roadside assistance.

He climbed into his boat, clicked on the radio and said, "Mayday, mayday."

A Coast Guard officer came on and said, "State your location." "I-75, two miles south of Standish."

After a very long pause, the officer asked, "How fast were you going when you reached shore?"

6A Trip to Disney 迪斯尼之旅
On a trip to Disney World in Florida, my hu*****and and I and our two children devoted ourselves wholeheartedly to the wonders of this attraction. After three exhausting days, we headed for home.

As we drove away, our son waved and said, "Good-bye, Mickey."

Our daughter waved and said, "Good-bye, Minnie."

My hu*****and waved, rather weakly, and said, "Good-bye, Money."

(from Internet) 

所有跟帖: 

The hungry litlle girl adopted her mother,lol... -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2014 postreply 10:01:50

問好燕子,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 07:11:30

how to good buy Rich. 邊側編比 -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2014 postreply 11:24:37

覺得走馬讀人致富有招~~~ -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 07:12:53

哈哈,問好小曼,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 07:13:37

Very very funny...., Thak you for the good laugh. -虛席以待- 給 虛席以待 發送悄悄話 虛席以待 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2014 postreply 20:03:48

謝謝你喜歡,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 07:14:17

The gentle reminder does not work, lol... -斕婷- 給 斕婷 發送悄悄話 斕婷 的博客首頁 (241 bytes) () 06/07/2014 postreply 20:21:52

男士和女士的想法有時真是不一樣:)問好斕婷,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 07:15:26

Actually, this is not laugh once every weekend, -N個利息- 給 N個利息 發送悄悄話 (21 bytes) () 06/07/2014 postreply 21:27:06

Yes, you are right:) Have a nice weekend! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 07:16:50

哈哈,他位結婚35年的先生咋不開竅呢。 -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/09/2014 postreply 20:46:54

就是嘛~~~ -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2014 postreply 17:19:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”