周末一笑:Logical thinking

來源: 南山鬆 2014-05-24 05:30:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9366 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2014-05-26 20:18:45 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

1. Logical thinking邏輯思維 
The teacher told the class the story of a man who swam a river three times before breakfast. 
Johnny laughed.  
Do you doubt that a good swimmer could do that?一asked the teacher. 
"No, sir, "answered Johnny, "but l wonder why he did not swim it four times and get back to the side where his clothes were.”  
2. The umbrella雨傘 
A gentleman staying in a hotel left his umbrella in the hall, but he had put on the handle a card on which was written“This umbrella belongs to a gentle man who can lift up a hundred pounds. I shall be back in ten minutes"When he came back, he found, instead of his umbrella, another card on which was written, "This card belongs to a man who can run ten miles an hour. I shall not come back." 
3. Crazy driver瘋狂的司機 
There's a senior citizen driving on the highway. His wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried、anxious says, "Herman, be careful just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!” 
Herman says, "I know, but there isn't just one,there are hundreds!"  
4.     Go barefoot 光著腳去約會  
In secondary school, I was always self-conscious about my height. 
Once I was asked out by a life-guard. I had never really stood next to him and didn't know how tall he was. So the night of the date I took out two pairs of shoes-one with heels, one flat. 
I arranged with my brother to answer the door, compare his height with my date's and run upstairs to let me know which shoes to wear 
When the doorbell rang l waited. Then my brother showed up and told me what I didn't want to hear: “Go barefoot."  
5.     The result of a promise許諾的結果 
Father: I promised to buy you a car if you passed your examination, and you have failed. What were you doing last term?  
Son: I was learning to drive a car.  
6.     Mixed doubles混合雙打 
Teacher of Physical Education: Have you ever seen mixed doubles, boys? 
Nick: Yes, sir. Quite often saw it even last night. 
Teacher: Please tell us something about it. 
Nick: Oh, sorry, sir. My father always says, "Domestic shams should not be published.” 

(From internet) 

所有跟帖: 

Yes, he didn't know that people were talking about him:) Have a -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 18:09:23

I like [周末一笑] very much.謝鬆鬆分享。 -斯葭- 給 斯葭 發送悄悄話 斯葭 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 09:38:59

謝謝斯葭喜歡,你的漂亮馬甲真多:)斯葭 ,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 18:11:50

Mad man on the run! Oh I drove on 280 before,very pretty(^.^) -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 10:32:02

Yanzi,you are lucky,too. You are not driving when he is driving: -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 18:13:14

Haha! Thanks for sharing the laughter! -衝浪潛水員- 給 衝浪潛水員 發送悄悄話 衝浪潛水員 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 10:43:49

問好潛水員,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 18:14:14

Haha! Now ,I'm 20 years younger than before.Thanks! -沈漓- 給 沈漓 發送悄悄話 沈漓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 12:10:08

Thank you! Have a nice weekend! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2014 postreply 18:14:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”