How beautiful you sandaled feet,
你美麗的穿著涼鞋的雙腳,
O prince’s daughter!
哇!王子的女兒啊!
Your graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman’s hand.
你的曼妙的腿,好像美玉,出自一個工匠的手。
Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine.
你的肚臍是一個圓杯,永不缺調和的酒。
Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies.
你的腰是麥堆包圍的百合。
Your breasts are kike two fawns, twins of a gazelle.
你的乳房是雙小鹿,雙胞胎的羚羊。
You neck is like an ivory tower.
你的頸項如象牙塔。
Your eyes are pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbim.
你的眼睛像Rabbim門邊的Heshbon池。
Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon looking toward Damascus.
你的鼻子仿佛朝向大馬士革的黎巴嫩塔。
Your head crowns you like Mount Carmel. Your hair is like royal tapestry, the king is held captive by this tresses.
你的頭冠仿佛迦密山。你的頭發是像皇家掛毯,國王被那朵秀發征服。
How beautiful you are and how pleasing, O love, with you delights!
你是如何美麗,如何歡欣,愛啊,與你歡樂!
Your stature is like that of palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit.
你的身材棕呂一樣,您的乳房像串串果實。
I said: “I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruits”
我說:“我將爬上棕櫚樹,抓住它的果實”
May you breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mount like the best wine
願你的乳房像葡萄樹的果實,你的呼吸像蘋果的清香,你的嘴(mouth)像最好的酒。