還沒人理你,我就獻醜了哈。

來源: 非文學青年 2011-05-06 12:01:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2341 bytes)
回答: 托福口語試題1.不 練習求助。blueswan2011-05-06 08:33:21

Talking about my favorite place, undoubtedly, it’s my hometown, Qingdao.

I can’t help loving the city because of its beauty and the special cultural atmosphere.

My hometown is famous for its charming ocean view. I mean the sky there is so blue and the beach is always full of sunshine.

這一句別扭。不如直接說:My hometown is famous for its charming occean view and its sunny beaches under the clear blue sky.(藍天不是你家鄉一個人的,所以我覺得不能說famous for its occean view, blue sky and sunny beaches)

You know how romantic it can ever be, just relax yourself on the beach, when the sun is setting down, when the ocean breeze is blowing and the seabirds are singing.

You know how romantic it can ever be to just relax yourself on the beach at sunset while the ocean breeze is blowing and the seabirds(seabirds? not sure) are singing.

Another thing about Qingdao which makes it such an attracting attractive city is about the architecture of the European style there. Walking in on the famous Central Street in the middle of this the city makes you wonder whether you are in China or in Germany.(崇洋媚外!)

Of course I like Qingdao also because there are many great restaurants. They offer the best seafood in the world like lobsters and tuna fishes.

The most important, the memories and joy I experienced when I was there will always have a special place in my heart.

It’ll take me forever to talk about the reasons for loving the city. One thing is for sure, I will always love my hometown, the amazing city, Qingdao.

所有跟帖: 

讀了讀,覺得famous for its occean view, blue sky and sunny beaches也行。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/06/2011 postreply 12:05:25

非常謝謝妹妹! 我的水平“太高”了,大家都不屑於了:) -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (101 bytes) () 05/06/2011 postreply 18:47:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”