托福口語試題1.不 練習求助。

來源: blueswan 2011-05-06 08:33:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3636 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ blueswan ] 在 2011-05-06 08:34:02 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

謝謝各位朋友的幫助。這是我參考3271963與文青妹妹改的。寫的太好了,都不知道怎樣取舍,到後來就考慮到怎樣好說並且可以多用而總結的,再次感謝!

昨天晚上讓老公聽了我的錄音,他隻是哈哈笑不說話,我的英語地位在他麵前就是他在家裏的地位,在我的威逼利誘下吐了一句話:你就當你說話一樣錄音不可以嗎?心裏很沮喪,水平就是這樣了, 555555

Well, my all-time favorite book is Ever After written by Nancy Woods, an English writer. 

And there are many reasons why I like it. 

The most important reason is that this book tells you an exciting adventure story, where people travel to far away places and meet very different cultures. I was taken into another world and forgot about the pressure and stress in real life whenever I read it. 

What's more, it brought me many topics to talk with my friends. I can chat with my friends on and on about the book and its characters; and any topic, clever or silly, related to the book can always become a point of lengthy discussions. Staying with friends makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. 

That's why I like this book.

這是關於一個地方的練習,還是請大家看看,這個地方可以是任何地方可以套用的。謝謝!

Talking about my favorite place, undoubtedly, it’s my hometown, Qingdao.

I can’t help loving the city because of its beauty and the special cultural atmosphere.

My hometown is famous for its charming ocean view. I mean the sky there is so blue and the beach is always full of sunshine. You know how romantic it can ever be, just relax yourself on the beach, when the sun is setting down, when the ocean breeze is blowing and the seabirds are singing.

Another thing about Qingdao which makes it such an attracting city is about the architecture of the European style there. Walking in the famous Central Street in the middle of this city makes you wonder whether you are in China or in Germany.

Of course I like Qingdao also because there are many great restaurants. They offer the best seafood in the world like lobsters and tuna fishes.

The most important, the memories and joy I experienced when I was there will always have a special place in my heart.

It’ll take me forever to talk about the reasons for loving the city. One thing is for sure, I will always love my hometown, the amazing city, Qingdao.

所有跟帖: 

1.b 練習求助怎麽變成了1 不練習求助了? -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/06/2011 postreply 08:35:09

還沒人理你,我就獻醜了哈。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (2341 bytes) () 05/06/2011 postreply 12:01:55

讀了讀,覺得famous for its occean view, blue sky and sunny beaches也行。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/06/2011 postreply 12:05:25

非常謝謝妹妹! 我的水平“太高”了,大家都不屑於了:) -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (101 bytes) () 05/06/2011 postreply 18:47:15

回複:托福口語試題1.不 練習求助。 -ntotl- 給 ntotl 發送悄悄話 ntotl 的博客首頁 (3534 bytes) () 05/06/2011 postreply 19:56:15

師兄,你好!非常感謝你的幫助。我會按照你說的改一改的。 -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (39 bytes) () 05/07/2011 postreply 19:32:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”