吹牛不上稅:To lend or not to lend, it is a question. 借,或不借,這是個問題

來源: 小貝殼weed 2016-09-01 01:02:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2169 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 小貝殼weed ] 在 2016-09-01 01:51:42 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

To lend or not to lend, it is a question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shakespeare once gave a piece of timeless advice to his readers: Do not lend money to friends. I should remember this in case I become rich.

Living in this most well-known multicultural country, Canada, I have both Chinese and Canadian friends.  Speaking of lending money to friends,  I am the lucky one that I don't have this trouble, because all my friends know that I don't have money to lend them.

But of course,  for emergency situation, I still can manage a small amount to help those who are in need.  However, the result of lending to Chinese and Canadians can vary.  Usually Chinese friends will return the full amount they have borrowed from me, Canadians? Never.

Probably it is the cultural difference between Chinese people and Canadians.  Maybe my Canadian friends  consider  money from me  a gift or maybe they treat me like I am a big fool or a big fish? Who knows?(水魚--粵語)   

莎士比亞曾經給世人留下了一句不朽警言: 不要借錢給朋友。

萬一我變得有錢時,我應該謹記這個。

在這個著名的多元文化國家--加拿大生活,我有中國人朋友,也有加拿大人朋友。說到借錢給朋友,我是幸運的,因為我沒有這個麻煩,因為我朋友都知道我很窮,沒有錢借給他們。

但當然了, 小數目,江湖救急,譬如幾十萬還是有的。 無論如何,借錢給朋友的結果是很不一樣的,基本上,中國人朋友都會整數奉還, 加拿大人就從來不還。也許這是兩國人之間的文化差異吧,也許我加拿大人朋友把我當大傻瓜,水魚,誰知道呢?

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”