這是昨夜讀了濟慈的蚱蜢詩後寫的,附貼兩位翻譯教授和英語社區網友點評:

來源: 小貝殼weed 2016-08-03 11:31:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3049 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 小貝殼weed ] 在 2016-08-03 11:50:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

以下是廖康老師點評: “不嚴格要求抑揚格的話,寫得相當不錯,很流暢。如果真想改進,則需在轉折上下功夫。好的十四行詩都有意思上的變化(比如開始說好,後來說壞,反之亦然。我認為這比抑揚格更重要),連寫了很多十四行詩的馮誌都沒有做到。”

廖康博士

(加州蒙特瑞國際研究學院翻譯研究生院教授)

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/2648908/10768883.htm

Yuanxiang老師點評:

“ 建議慢點來  - yuanxiang -  ♂ 給 yuanxiang 發送悄悄話  yuanxiang 的博客首頁  yuanxiang 的個人群組   (23 bytes) (7 reads) 08/03/2016  07:20:48  (1)  

• 多謝元老師指正! 夏安!~  - 小貝殼weed -  ♀ 給 小貝殼weed 發送悄悄話  小貝殼weed 的個人群組   (0 bytes) (2 reads) 08/03/2016  10:23:27   

• 我覺得總體還是很好的。中英雙語都這麽好,不容易。  - yuanxiang -  ♂ 給 yuanxiang 發送悄悄話  yuanxiang 的博客首頁  yuanxiang 的個人群組   (0 bytes) (0 reads) 08/03/2016  10:28:37 ”

英語社區網友點評:

“usually not the biggest fan of rhyming poetry but this feels better than most... not super forced (only forced rhyme for me was "complain/train", being the first line it did stand out a bit)

also i think chickadees may have had their time in the poetic limelight... i understand if in your mind the birds are literally chickadees but if any songbird would do theres so many to pick from with names just as fun. sorry i know its a weird critique, just something that came to my mind.

i feel this really creates a nice pastoral scene to live in, builds a picture of lower alabama for me, brought me right to being a kid escaping the heat to go to the coast.

writing happy poetry seems difficult and i liked this one, so bravo  ” 

"A delightful poem - but oh how I wish it was only 20° Celsius here. That would be my idea of comfort and bliss.

I really did enjoy your poem though, even though I was jealous of the cool temperature! "

http://www.writingforums.com/threads/167355-I-Love-You-Summer!?p=2022949#post2022949

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”