回複:did you tell them it's the same as an AFFIDAVIT?

來源: 葉葉 2008-11-13 06:46:15 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (691 bytes)
I told them.

BTW, my HK lawyer just got back to me:

"Oaths and Declaration Ordinance" is the name of the law in Hong Kong which governs one to declare and the official who witnesses the signature. This name varies from country to country as they have different legislation. I write the name in the Declaration and highlight it so as to remind you that it has to be left blank and to be inserted by the official (notary public) the name of the law that allows them to practise as a notary public. Please let me know if you still have any queries.

Who knows what governs the oaths/ affidavit under witness and notary in TX USA?

Thank you so much.

所有跟帖: 

(disclaimer abbrev.) i believe it's the following: ... -panzerkom- 給 panzerkom 發送悄悄話 panzerkom 的博客首頁 (141 bytes) () 11/13/2008 postreply 09:28:00

lemme give you a link, tbh, i thought the notary public exam... -panzerkom- 給 panzerkom 發送悄悄話 panzerkom 的博客首頁 (113 bytes) () 11/13/2008 postreply 09:31:14

I will print out your suggestion to confirm with the notary -葉葉- 給 葉葉 發送悄悄話 葉葉 的博客首頁 (63 bytes) () 11/13/2008 postreply 13:17:00

you're welcome and good luck. please let me know how... -panzerkom- 給 panzerkom 發送悄悄話 panzerkom 的博客首頁 (38 bytes) () 11/13/2008 postreply 14:46:16

notary 和我的一個律師朋友都認為你提供的那個條款OK -葉葉- 給 葉葉 發送悄悄話 葉葉 的博客首頁 (288 bytes) () 11/14/2008 postreply 20:52:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”