交上遲到的作業;)

來源: Ha65494 2021-07-09 21:37:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6848 bytes)
回答: 【一句話翻譯】Faith can move mountains.FuRongLi2021-07-09 06:05:47

Chinese to English Translation

1. 生活沒有目標猶如航海沒有羅盤。If living a life without goals, it’s like sailing without compass.

2. 冬天來了春天還會遠嗎? Winter is here, spring won’t be far away.

3. 幽默被人正確地解釋為以誠摯表達感受,寓深思於嬉笑Humor can be interpreted as “expression of sincerity, putting the deep thoughts into laughter.”

4.世界猶如一麵鏡子:朝它皺眉它就朝你皺眉,朝它微笑它也朝你微笑。The world is like a mirror, if you frown on it, it will return the frown back to you.  If you smile at it, it will smile back at you.

English to Chinese Translation

1. Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing. 有時人們在投資最多的事情上,往往一無所獲。

2. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better. No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes. He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them. 人們的努力可以改變世界,讓這世界推陳出新,變得美好。沒人可以閉上眼睛和社會切斷關係。人必須對新事物敏銳和抱著接受的態度;要有足夠的勇氣和技能去麵對和處理新事物。

English Idioms

Please create a sentence using the idioms.

1. Once in a blue moon

Example: We work on different schedules. I only see him once in a blue moon.

I go to that restaurant once in a blue moon.

2. Bite off more than you can chew 

Example: Nancy started to repair her car by herself, but she realized that she had bitten off more than she could chew.

Not until I started my gardening project, I realized that  had bitten off more than I could chew.

所有跟帖: 

今天大家看來白天都忙,但都是愛學習的好童鞋:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2021 postreply 21:44:47

Excellent work! Thanks!Like your second English to Chinese Trans -FuRongLi- 給 FuRongLi 發送悄悄話 FuRongLi 的博客首頁 (250 bytes) () 07/10/2021 postreply 06:41:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”