讓保險公司處理

來源: hyzy 2015-06-11 14:11:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1032 bytes)
回答: 請教: 如何應對天外飛來的"車禍"零不是數2015-06-08 11:38:18
I had same problem couple years ago. I received a letter from other side (insurance company) claimed that I was involved in a hit and run on a road which I commuted to work everyday. I contacted my insurance company and was instructed by my insurance company to take my car into their office for picture taking. Like yours, my car front was hit by a guy backing his car while in front of red light few month ago. The damage was very light. But the front of my car was not in prefect conditions either for picture taking. But picture taking was the only thing I need to do. Everything else was handled by insurance company.

What I want to say is that don't worry. Your insurance company will be able to determine the damage was not caused by your car, even your car was not in a prefect condition and was repaired before. The evident or proof you have only can proof you are not there but it is not a proof for your car was not involved. Someone else could drove that car that day. So let pictures speak for you!
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”