輕輕的離開,正如我輕輕的走來
| 【原詩】 | 【英文版】 |
| 再別康橋 | Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again |
| 作者:徐誌摩 | By Xu Zhimo |
| 輕輕的我走了, | Very quietly I take my leave |
| 正如我輕輕的來; | As quietly as I came here; |
| 我輕輕的招手, | Quietly I wave good-bye |
| 作別西天的雲彩。 | To the rosy clouds in the western sky. |
| 那河畔的金柳, | The golden willows by the riverside |
| 是夕陽中的新娘; | Are young brides in the setting sun; |
| 波光裏的豔影, | Their reflections on the shimmering waves |
| 在我的心頭蕩漾。 | Always linger in the depth of my heart. |
| 軟泥上的青荇, | The floating heart growing in the sludge |
| 油油的在水底招搖; | Sways leisurely under the water; |
| 在康河的柔波裏, | In the gentle waves of Cambridge |
| 我甘心做一條水草! | I would be a water plant! |
| 那榆蔭下的一潭, | That pool under the shade of elm trees |
| 不是清泉,是天上虹; | Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; |
| 揉碎在浮藻間, | Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds |
| 沉澱著彩虹似的夢。 | Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. |
| 尋夢?撐一支長蒿, | To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream |
| 向青草更青處漫溯; | To where the green grass is more verdant; |
| 滿載一船星輝, | Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight |
| 在星輝斑斕裏放歌。 | And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. |
| 但我不能放歌, | But I cannot sing aloud |
| 悄悄是別離的笙簫; | Quietness is my farewell music; |
| 夏蟲也為我沉默, | Even summer insects heap silence for me |
| 沉默是今晚的康橋! | Silent is Cambridge tonight! |
| 悄悄的我走了, | Very quietly I take my leave |
| 正如我悄悄的來; | As quietly as I came here; |
| 我揮一揮衣袖, | Gently I flick my sleeves |
| 不帶走一片雲彩。 | Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away |
