* So many people die, never see you die 甘多人死,唔見你死
* You teach me how to come out and walk in the future? 你教我以後點出黎行?
* If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me. 如果你夠薑既話就放馬過黎?
* I saw a pork chop 我見到件豬扒啊
* Are you road? 你係咪路啊?
* What the water are you? 你係乜水啊?
* Do you big me? 你大我啊?
* Zebra chops people. 班馬劈友。
* Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair. 批我個頭俾你當凳坐。
* You have seed; I will give you some color to see, brothers, together up. 你有種,我會俾D顏色你睇,兄弟,同我一齊上!
* Today I was very black son. 今日我好黑仔。
* I am wearing grass. 我著緊草。
* I give you some color to see see. 我俾D顏色你睇睇!
* People mountain people sea . 人山人海。
* How senior are you? 你算老幾?
* What the ghost are you talk? 你講乜鬼?
* I fear that you have teeth. 我驚你有牙!
* Big tea rice 大茶飯
* King eight eggs. 王八蛋
* I know your mouse. 我識你老鼠!
* A dragon service. 一條龍服務
* Laughs die me. 笑死我。
* Eight women, you are good! 八婆,你好o野! 。