正文

6-Percy Buttons (錄音)

(2010-01-28 18:38:57) 下一個
Lesson 6. Percy Buttons

I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street.
我剛剛搬進了大橋街的一所房子.

Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door.
昨天一個乞丐來敲我家的門.

He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer.
問我要一頓飯和一杯啤酒.

In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs.
作為回報, 那乞丐頭頂地倒立起來,嘴裏還唱著歌.

I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer.
我給了他一頓飯. 他吃完飯, 又喝了酒.

Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away.
然後把一塊乳酪裝進了他的衣袋裏走了.

Later a neighbor told me about him.
後來, 一位鄰居告訴了我他的情況.

Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons.
大家都認識他, 他的名字叫珀西.巴頓斯.

He calls at every house in the street once a month
他每月對這條街上的每戶人家光顧一次,

and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.
並總是請求給他一頓飯和一杯啤酒.

【Text】Percy ButtonsI have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer. Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away. Later a neighbor told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.

參考譯文

我剛剛搬進了大橋街的一所房子. 昨天一個乞丐來敲我的門, 問我要一頓飯和一杯啤酒. 作為回報, 那乞丐頭頂地倒立起來, 嘴裏還唱著歌. 我給了他一頓飯. 他把食物吃完, 又喝了酒. 然後把一塊乳酪裝進衣袋裏走了. 後來, 一位鄰居告訴了我他的情況. 大家都認識他, 他叫珀西.巴頓斯. 他每月對這條街上的每戶人家光顧一次, 總是請求給他一頓飯和一杯啤酒.

<>
[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.