正文

1-A private conversation(錄音)

(2009-12-30 23:31:25) 下一個
Lesson1. A private conversation

Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat.
上星期我去看戲 . 我有一個很好的座位。

The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it..
戲很有意思 , 我卻無法欣賞 .

A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me.
一個青年男子與一個青年女子坐在我的身後 .

They were talking loudly. I got very angry.
他們大聲地說著話 . 我非常生氣 .

I could not hear the actors. I turned round.
我不能聽到演員在說什麽 . 我回過頭去 .

I looked at the man and the woman angrily.
我 怒視著那一男一女 .

They did not pay any attention.
他們毫不理會 .

In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again.
最後 , 我不能忍受了 , 又一次回過頭去 .

"I can't hear a word!" I said angrily.
“我不能聽到一個字 ! ” 我生氣地說。

"It's none of your business," the young man said rudely.
“這不關你的事 , ”那男的毫不客氣地說。

"This is a private conversation!"
“這是一個私人談話 ! ”

[text] A private conversation
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. "I can't hear a word!" I said angrily. "It's none of your business," the young man said rudely. "This is a private conversation!"

參考譯文:上星期我去看戲. 我的座位很好, 戲很有意思, 但我卻無法欣賞. 一青年男子與一青年女子坐在我的身後, 大聲地說著話. 我非常生氣, 因為我聽不見演員在說什麽. 我回過頭去怒視著那一男一女, 他們卻毫不理會. 最後, 我忍不住了, 又一次回過頭去, 生氣地說 : “我一個字也聽不見了!” “不關你的事, “那男的毫不客氣地說, “這是私人間的談話!”

<><><><>
[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.