on the weakend，是指說話人特指的某個周末。
at weekends（＝<美>on weekends）在周末
1. I often go to visit my aunt at weekends.
2. He likes to watch farces at weekends to relax himself.
3. I will be at liberty only at weekends.
4. Discipline is often relaxed at weekends.
5. He likes to go climbing at weekends.
6. We love to get out into the countryside at weekends.
7. I often fish/go fishing at weekends.
8. They like to go ballooning at weekends.
9. He has to work at weekends. 他須在星期六和星期日工作.
on the weekend，ad. 周末
1. You may go grass skiing, bicycle riding, or shopping on the weekend.
2. We had a good time on the weekend party.
3. The club got all the members together on the weekend.