誠信第一!

你也許會因為說了實話,損失了什麽;但正因為你說了實話,你得到了別人的信任,而且可能是一輩子的信任。
正文

英語900句(三)

(2005-02-13 16:48:37) 下一個

Asking about age 詢問年齡

 

196. How old are you? 你幾歲了?

197. I am twenty-three years old. 我二十三歲。

198. My sister is not quite about twenty. 我妹妹還不到二十歲。

199. Rambo is not thirty yet, isn't he? 蘭博還不到三十,對嗎?

200. Miss Louise is still in her twenties. 露易斯小姐才二十幾歲。

201. I am two years older than my sister is. 我比妹妹大兩歲。

202. You are one year younger than Paul is. 你比保羅小一歲。

203. How many people are there in your family? 你家有幾個人?

204. There are four of us altogether. 我們總共有四個人。

205. I am the youngest child in my family. 我是家裏最小的孩子。

206. My brother is the oldest. 我哥哥最大。

207. Can you guess how old he is? 你能猜到他有多大嗎?

208. I'd say he is about thirty. 叫我說,他大概三十歲左右。

209. I was twenty-three on my last birthday. 我已經過了23周歲了。

210. My grandfather is going to be seventy next month. 我的祖父下個月就70歲了。

 

Talking about daily activities 談論日常活動

 

211. What time do you go to bed at night? 你晚上幾點鍾睡覺?

212. I usually go to bed at half past ten. 我通常十點半睡覺。

213. My mother gets up at six o'clock every day. 我媽媽每天六點鍾起床。

214. Kate went to bed earlier than I did last night. 昨晚凱特比我早上床睡覺。

215. After I have breakfast, I go to work. 我吃完早餐就去上班。

216. In the evening I usually have a big supper. 晚上我通常吃一頓豐富的晚餐。

217. I have milk, cereal and bread for breakfast. 我早餐喝牛奶,吃麥片粥和麵包。

218. I finish work at about 5:00 pm. 我大概下午5點結束工作。

219. I reach school at half past seven every day. 我每天7點半到達學校。

220. I have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. 我早上上四節課,下午上兩節。

221. I go out for lunch at twelve. 我十二點出去吃午飯。

222. I leave the house at seven ten every morning. 我每天早上7點10分離開家裏。

223. I eat dinner at about seven o'clock with my parents. 我大概7點左右和父母一起吃晚飯。

224. Before I have dinner, usually I take a bath. 吃晚飯以前,我通常先洗澡。

225. I watch TV till ten at night. 我晚上看電視看到10點。

 

Talking about yesterday's activities 談論昨天的活動

 

226. What time did you get up yesterday morning? 昨天早上你幾點鍾起床?

227. I overslept and got up at eight. 我睡過頭了,8點鍾才起床。

228. My sister got up earlier than I did. 我妹妹比我起得早。

229. Did you get dressed right away? 你馬上就穿衣服了嗎?

230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast. 是的,我穿好衣服就去吃早餐。

231. What did you have for breakfast? 你早餐吃了什麽?

232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning? 昨天早上你幾點鍾開始工作?

233. I arrived at the company at eight forty-five, and began my work at nine. 我8:45到公司,9點鍾開始工作。

234. Did you work all day? 你工作了一整天嗎?

235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night. 是的,我從清早一直工作到深夜。

236. I had lunch with my friend at one o'clock. 我一點鍾和朋友吃午飯。

237. I finished working at six and went to the restaurant. 我六點鍾結束工作,然後去了飯店。

238. After dinner, I went to the cinema with my friends. 晚飯後,我和朋友去了看電影。 239. I went home at eleven. 我十一點到家。

240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我很快就入睡了,而且整個晚上都睡得很好。

 

Meeting a friend 訪友

 

241. What did you do on Sunday? 你星期天做了什麽?

242. I went to see a friend of mine. 我去看我一個朋友。

243. Did you go to the library yesterday afternoon? 你昨天下午去了圖書館沒有?

244. I didn't go to the library, but I went swimming. 我沒有去圖書館,但去了遊泳。

245. What did you talked about? 你們談了些什麽?

246. We talked about the concert. 我們談論那場音樂會。

247. I asked her a few questions. 我問了她幾個問題。

248. What did you ask her? 你問了她什麽?

249. I asked her if she liked classical music. 我問她喜不喜歡古典音樂。

250. She said she loved orchestra music. 她說她喜歡管弦樂。

251. Then I asked her if she liked Chinese music. 然後我問她喜不喜歡中國音樂。

252. She said she knew little about Chinese music. 她說她對中國音樂幾乎一無所知。

253. Finally, I asked her how old she is. 最後,我問她多大了。

254. She said she would rather not tell her age. 她說她還是不告訴我年齡為好。

255. She answered most of my questions. 她回答了我大部分的問題。

 

Talking about last year's activities 談論去年的活動

 

256. What time did you use to go to work last year? 去年你通常在什麽時候上班?

257. I usually left my home at eight o'clock. 我通常8點鍾離開家。

258. I used to get up at about twenty past seven. 我通常大概7:20起床。

259. But sometimes I overslept. 但有時候我會睡過頭。

260. I used to have breakfast at half past seven. 我總是7點半吃早餐。

261. I always started working at nine in the morning. 我總是在早上9點開始工作。

262. I used to have lunch at the canteen at ten past twelve. 我常常在12:10在小餐廳吃午飯。

263. We had a meeting on every Monday morning. 我們每個星期一早上開會。

264. I worked until half past five each day. 我每天工作到5點半。

265. I read the newspaper for half an hour before I went to bed. 我上床睡覺前看半小時報紙。

266. Mary and Lucy used to go to many places together. 瑪麗和露西以前常常一起去很多地方。

267. We went fishing once a week. 我們一星期去釣一次魚。

268. We used to go to the movies on weekends. 我們以前常常在周末去看電影。

269. John used to speak English to me all the time. 約翰過去總是和我說英語。

270. I used to go shopping with my sister. 以前我常常和我的姐妹一起去買東西。

 

Asking about addresses 詢問地址

 

271. Where do you live? 你住在哪裏?

272. I live on Washington Street. 我住在華盛頓街。

273. What's your address? 請問你的地址?

274. I live at 233 Galaxy Road. 我住在銀河路233號。

275. I am Mr. Johnson's next-door neighbor. 我是約翰遜先生的鄰居。

276. You live here in New York, don't you? 你住在紐約,對嗎?

277. I'm from out of town. 我住在城外。

278. How long have you lived here? 你在這裏住了多久了?

279. I've lived here for more than ten years. 我在這裏住了十多年了。

280. We've known each other for over three years. 我們已經認識超過三年了。

281. My mother has spoken Chinese all her life. 我媽媽講了一輩子中文。

282. I've already finished my homework. 我已經做完功課了。

283. Have you studied English very long? 你學英語已經很久了嗎?

284. Have you had supper already? 你吃過晚飯了嗎?

285. Yes, I had supper with my friends at a restaurant. 是的,我和朋友在飯店吃過晚飯了。

 

Asking questions 提問題

 

286. Where were you yesterday evening? 昨天晚上你在哪裏?

287. I went to the cinema last night. 我昨晚去看電影了。

288. Ivy was writing a letter to her family. 艾維在給家裏寫信。

289. What were you doing at about 10 o'clock last Sunday? 上星期天十點左右你在做什麽?

290. I was swimming with my father. 我在和父親一起遊泳。

291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? 我打電話給你的時候,你在做什麽?

292. When you called me yesterday, I was listening to the music. 你昨天給我打電話的時候,我正在聽音樂。

293. I can't remember his name. 我想不起來他的名字。

294. When I arrived home, my mother was cooking in the kitchen. 當我到家的時候,媽媽正在廚房做飯。

295. While my husband was reading the newspaper, I was washing the dishes. 我丈夫在看報紙的時候,我在洗碗。

296. While we were having lunch, somebody rang the bell. 當我們吃午飯的時候,有人按門鈴。

297. Can you guess what I was doing last night? 你能猜到我昨晚在做什麽嗎?

298. Do you know what Michael was doing this morning? 你知道麥克爾今天早上在做什麽嗎?

299. I've forgotten what time he said the concert would began. 我忘了他說音樂會什麽時候開始。

300. When I saw him he was talking with Lucy. 我看到他的時候,他正和露西說話。

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.