正文

English Sentences

(2007-02-24 12:49:01) 下一個

She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。)
I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)
Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)
Something's come up[發生/出現].(有點事/出事了)
That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)
Far from it.(一點也不。)
I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)
I'm fed up[極其厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)
You can count on[指望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們。)
It's better than nothing.(總比什麽都沒有好。)
Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)
I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)
I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)
It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)
Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)
It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)
Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
Don't get me wrong[誤解].(不要誤會我。)
If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)
Over my dead body!(休想!)
I will play it by ear[見機行事;臨時現做].(我會見機行事的;到時候再說。)
Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)
As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊迫。)
I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
Just to be on the safe side. (為了安全起見。)
I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)
I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
I'll make it up to you.(我會賠償的。)
Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌。)
His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳。)
I feel younger than ever.(我覺得比以前年輕。)
Don't look wise.(別自作聰明。)
Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)
I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)
You have my word.(我保證。)
He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)
Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意時。)
Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)
Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)
You look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帥呆了。)
You two make a lovely couple.(你們真是天生的一對!)
You are very eloquent.(你總是說話得體。)「高層次的表揚!」
Nice going! = you did a good job.(幹得好!)「極其地道的表揚!」
You‘re looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)「與眾不同的表揚!」
Feel sick as a dog. 我病得很厲害。
He can really slam it down. 他可真能喝。slam…down是個引申,意思是:He is a heavy drinker."
He slammed the door shut. Slam是“猛然關閉並發出巨響”的意思
Can you spare some cash?  你能借我點現金嗎?
Can you spare a dime,sir/ma'am? beggar(乞丐),他們的招牌用語. 用在兩個朋友之間的話,它的意思就不是乞討了,而隻是借錢而已。
You are killing me! (我超喜歡用的詞,嘻嘻) 表示:真受不了你。
I'd like to propose a toast.  我想來祝酒。
Give me a scotch on the rocks.  給我杯加冰的蘇格蘭威士忌。
The wind's really howling today. 今天風刮得真凶。howling用在形容風上真的是很形象,它原意是狼等動物的嚎叫。
Could I bum some money off you?  我能先從你那借點錢嗎?bum some money一般是用在非常熟的朋友之間,它的意思更加偏向於蹭的意思。當然在錢的方麵,大多還是要還的。Can I bum a cigarette off you? 那就無所謂什麽還不還了。
[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.