我不要賺錢,要把這片海灘像這樣原貌一直保持下去。這樣我每年都還能舉辦一次蛤蚌野餐會

來源: el98012 2017-08-08 21:44:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (10983 bytes)

Bruce 是我以前的同事。他每年要在自己的距西雅圖60英裏的自己私人沙灘上舉行一次蛤蚌野餐會。

Bruce is my former colleague. He holds clambake party every year at his private beach. The location is about 60 miles driving from Seattle.

這片沙灘是他父親遺傳給他和一個弟弟和妹妹的。野餐會從他父親幾十年前開始一直到現在。

His father started this tradition dozens of years ago. He keeps it alive up to this year.

我參加這個野餐會幾次。有時帶朋友去。每次都有不少人。

I have attended the party several times. Occasionally I brought my friends with me. There are many people at the party.

大家都帶上各種食品。

Many tasty foods by the attendees!

還有各種飲料。。。大量的酒類。。。他們好像有時還來點刺激的像大麻之類的東西。

Various drinkings including many spirited ones.

大家有小船的也帶到這裏來。我們兩個孩子在劃船。

People brought kayaks. Kids love playing it on the water!

有幾個愛唱歌。今年我比較喜歡的一首是加州旅館。。。很多其它歌曲我不很懂.

Some love singing. Particularly, they would sing until very late at night. This year the California Hotel was my favorite...some others were not familiar to me.

準備野味!

Preparing the clams.

這樣的每年有五大桶。。。你愛吃多少有多少.

There are five big buckets of clams for the party each time. Every one can get as much as he/she wants.

作者在享受蛤蚌

I was enjoying the clams.

美酒加蛤蚌。

Drinking Beer with the clams is the best.

美味讓美人開心。

Ladies were all smiling with the delicious foods.

落日餘輝.

Sunset on the cove.

落日餘輝.

Another picture of sunset.

篝火烤糖.

Marshmallow on the bonfire.

搭上帳篷過夜。

Camping overnight.

早上大家有豐富的早餐。

Breakfast was also very enjoyable.

然後在沙灘上挖蛤蚌準備帶回家。

One can dig the clams on the beach for taking home.

這一箱蛤蚌還要費點兒功夫.

These were by my family.

寫到這裏,你可能認為BRUCE也肯定是一位富翁吧?畢竟這是西雅圖,世界首富,二富都在這兒。可實際上,BRUCE 和我一樣僅有一份普通的軟件工程師的工作。我曾和BRUCE聊天說,你要是把這兒開發旅遊,說不定能賺不少錢。他說他就要讓這片沙灘一直想這樣原貌一直保留下去。這樣他還能每年都舉行這樣的海味野餐會。

You might wonder that Bruce must be rich...here is Seattle, where Bill Gates' and Jeff Bezos' homes are located. In fact, he is just a software engineer like me. I ever said to him that if he developed the place, he might get quite bit of earning. However, he said he just wanted to keep the beach as it is. This is good to the environment and he can have the clambake party ever year as in the past many years.

再一覽這難忘的沙灘。等待著明年的聚會。

Unforgettable beach like Eden. Look forward to the next year's party.

所有跟帖: 

蛤蚌鮮美,夕陽曼妙:))夏日裏這樣的休閑派對讓人感到無比放鬆,讚美大自然的饋贈以及美好的生活~~ -小得- 給 小得 發送悄悄話 小得 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/09/2017 postreply 19:31:33

美好的生活,簡單幸福! -Loveforever1314- 給 Loveforever1314 發送悄悄話 Loveforever1314 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/11/2017 postreply 14:18:57

難忘的沙灘聚會~ -10PM- 給 10PM 發送悄悄話 10PM 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2017 postreply 19:34:41

beach, where? -Tianyazi- 給 Tianyazi 發送悄悄話 Tianyazi 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2017 postreply 10:12:51

美國這樣的海灘湖灘太多了, 人口也不多, 開發旅遊沒希望, 還是自己享受吧。 -shamrock100- 給 shamrock100 發送悄悄話 shamrock100 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2017 postreply 11:27:48

作者長得好像美聯航上被揍的大叔 -藍靛廠- 給 藍靛廠 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2017 postreply 15:58:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”