【天籟美聲】Jackie Evancho《Awakening》專輯十二首

來源: Xiaokanshijie 2014-09-24 18:09:24 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7238 bytes)

Artist: Jackie Evancho
Title Of Album: Awakening
Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Portrait Records
Genre: Vocal, Classical Crossover

專輯介紹:

The new album from the Platinum-selling teenage vocal sensation

Fourteen-year-old vocal sensation Jackie Evancho's new album, "Awakening," signals some new directions for the platinum-selling artist. Without foregoing the beautiful and lush classical-crossover compositions for which Evancho has became famous, she also extends her stylistic reach with contemporary material on songs such as the haunting folk song "The Rains of Castamere" from HBO's hit series "Game of Thrones." Jackie also takes a bigger step forward on her version of U2's "With or Without You," and also sings a few original songs including the anthem "Take Me There" and "Open Fields of Grace," which were written especially for her. Produced by Nick Patrick, "Awakening" also features the ethereal ballad "Memories" by the Dutch band, Within Temptation, and the popular classic "Think of Me" from Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera. Rounding out the album are the classical standards "Ave Maria" and Rachmaninoff's "Vocalise." Says Evancho about "Awakening," "I feel that my singing style has matured, and it's easier for me to feel comfortable onstage." Jackie will be filming a new PBS pledge special that will air nationally in December and will be touring throughout the U.S. starting in November 2014.

Jackie Evancho dazzled American television audiences at age ten gaining global recognition with her stunning debut on NBC's "America's Got Talent." Since then, she has released a string of successful albums, acted in Robert Redford's "The Company You Keep" alongside Susan Sarandon and performed for President and Mrs. Obama at the National Christmas Tree Lighting in Washington D.C. Earlier this year, Jackie performed at the PBS Memorial Day Concert and also at the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Throughout the summer Jackie is doing a special promotion with tween clothing store Justice. She will be featured in their summer catalogue and the video for an exclusive song she recorded for the chain, "Go Time," will be featured on their web site and on screens in all 900 Justice stores nationwide.

專輯曲目:

01. Think of Me (From "The Phantom of the Opera") (4:08)
02. Your Love (From "Once Upon a Time in the West") (3:43)
03. Je t'aime (4:57)
04. Take Me There (4:17)
05. Open Fields of Grace (3:41)
06. Ave Maria (4:51)
07. Memories (3:57)
08. The Rains of Castamere (From "Game of Thrones: Season 4") (3:38)
09. Dormi Jesu (3:27)
10. Vocalise, Op. 34 No. 14 (5:07)
11. With or Without You (4:25)
12. Made to Dream (3:51)

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

美帖好專輯,欣賞天籟的美聲,好棒的製作! -Loveforever1314- 給 Loveforever1314 發送悄悄話 Loveforever1314 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2014 postreply 19:45:16

在金色的秋天,感恩的季節,喜看小Jackie又出新專輯了,:)) -小得- 給 小得 發送悄悄話 小得 的博客首頁 (494 bytes) () 09/24/2014 postreply 19:53:36

欣賞天籟美聲 -10PM- 給 10PM 發送悄悄話 10PM 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/25/2014 postreply 06:08:22

美帖美曲美女!小美女的眼睛一眨一眨的, 太傳神了!校辦周末快樂! -smallguy- 給 smallguy 發送悄悄話 smallguy 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2014 postreply 21:42:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”