The blogger called MS about the hand luggage. MS told him

來源: goingplaces 2022-08-21 10:57:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1399 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2022-08-21 11:17:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: I found no luggage restrictions to ABS威伯2022-08-20 23:17:19

Nothing can be left on the plane.  They can leave it on the shuttle bus.  Because of that they chose to take the round trip flights from ASW versus your hoped for itinerary,

I did some researches on the sound and light shows at every location that offers such.  At the end I came to the conclusion that they all are some type of tourist traps.  All sounded very nice but the reality often is way below expection.  那些 technology 還是很久前一直用下來的,你想想那些效果好到那裏去? 惟一好的是 多種語言的headset 所以不論是什麽語言主導的埸次你都可選擇。 Narration 不外就是曆史 古代的和現代的 但是投影太差了。

Only time Abu Simbel worths to spend a night would be during the Sun Festival.  You would need to plan for a 2023 trip for that as it is in Feb.

中文怎麽說? 理想是豐滿的 現實是骨感的。

如果你仍然是在計劃階段 of a 2022 Nov/Dec trip,  I wish you luck to weave together what you hope for, based on the trends of how flights and hotels availability are going.   As you already discovered, flights disappeared or went up a lot in prices.  Ditto for the BonVoy hotels in Cairo.  They all went up by 3 to 5K in points and of course 10 to 15% in rates since May or June.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”