I found no luggage restrictions to ABS

來源: 威伯 2022-08-20 23:17:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1579 bytes)

Actually, there is a few things I want to try. First, I want to watch the sound light night show at Abu Simbel, so I'll have to take my luggage and stay in hotel at ABS overnight. I found no document of restrictions on luggage though. I also want to see Abu simbel from air plane view(if I can find a seat on left hand side). Going back to Aswan, I want to see mirage from desert, this plan also avoided round trip car ride. I don't think any travel agent can organize this kind of customization for me. :-)  For those who put luggage experience on trip advisor, I would leave my laptop on airplane safer than take it to shuttle bus. This is not applicable to me as I'll take all my stuff with me and taxi to hotel. Currently, I haven't found any flaw on my plan. As people may not understand, my travel style is a combination of 2 extremes. Just booked MS tickets to Aswan, you're right, only bogus business class seats are available now, but hey, it's not too much expensive, and it has lounge access in CAI, not sure how bogus that lounge is  :-)  Anyway, if my plan ends up with working well, I'll have a comprehensive experience in Egypt. If not, I'll share everything that is not meant to be working. Finger crossed 鬼臉

所有跟帖: 

The blogger called MS about the hand luggage. MS told him -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (1399 bytes) () 08/21/2022 postreply 10:57:47

The MS lounge in CAI is very small, like 20 persons capacity -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (2733 bytes) () 08/21/2022 postreply 16:56:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”