一位差點被遺忘的傑出女畫家

來源: 中間小謝 2023-12-14 15:27:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3328 bytes)

Clarice Beckett, 1887-1935,  Australian, a great female artist almost lost to oblivion, is now often quoted as "one of the leading female Australian artists". But I think the term "female" can be dropped for she is not inferior to her male artistic accompanies. I came across her works in a very brief Youtube clip this summer, it was love in first sight. But it took a while to fully recognize the quality that made her works great: besides the true minimalism and the rather direct (and charming) tonalism, it is the imagination so naturally borne in her colors, which appears so accurate and innocent that it easily escapes your inspection. Only in comparisons with others of more or less similar styles her superiority becomes clear.

So, this post is intended to bring attention to her colors.

I particularly love this one. The pristine sun of the morning.

The brief video that helped me to discover this great artist:

所有跟帖: 

跟幾位(男性)名家的作品比較: -中間小謝- 給 中間小謝 發送悄悄話 (1241 bytes) () 12/14/2023 postreply 15:38:52

有水墨畫的意境。最喜歡那張獨木舟,千古一悠悠。。。 -snowandlotus- 給 snowandlotus 發送悄悄話 snowandlotus 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2023 postreply 17:41:17

很對。其他幾個畫家不如她的正在於"意境"。 -中間小謝- 給 中間小謝 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2023 postreply 17:52:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”